Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 4 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/27 - 10/1 ***

Ball game.
f**k the cardinals. They will be this years Lions/Bills
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Cardinals barely beat Miami in overtime I ain't even scurred
Cards wont catch these same breaks moving forward, when you are pounding teams and beating them liek us that is oen thing, btu when NE misses FG's and rookie QB's throw for 500 yards on you you arent a top tier team, i dont care what anyone says. 49ers are still the class of this division, but we have to get the lead for the NFCW back, and once we play these teams we will.
Well, to have Miami bring it to OT at your house, makes you pretenders.
Originally posted by ImaMod:

This. Can't wait to play them.
I'm f**king irritated.
way to go Tannehill stupid dickface

Yeah and the Jets barely beat Miami in OT too, and we just man handled the Jets, the Cards havent played real competition yet, and the day the Eagles played em, Vick was sore and hurting and has kind of sucked lately anyways.
Dumbasses
Omg Hartley missed
Ok Rams, beat AZ this week!
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
f**k the cardinals. They will be this years Lions/Bills

thats what i just said in the ESPN board. Eerily similar to last years Bills, that QB (whichever one they line up) will come crashing down along with that Defense that only has a couple spots with really good talent.
Who would have predicted the Saints 0-4 (potentially) yet the Cards are 4-0 this year?
Originally posted by jcashen87:

Yeah and the Jets barely beat Miami in OT too, and we just man handled the Jets, the Cards havent played real competition yet, and the day the Eagles played em, Vick was sore and hurting and has kind of sucked lately anyways.

They played the Pats. They're not too bad. Still think we're better.