There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 4 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/27 - 10/1 ***

• AZ9er
  • Veteran
wow, ATL!
Originally posted by lordfangio:
f**kin how do you allow a 60 yard pass when they're in their own endzone with a minute left?? You should have 4 DB's playing 50 yards off the line of scrimmage...and ATL could be big competition for playoff seeding

never a question of their regular season success

they didnt do crap in playoffs
Cam lost the game with that fumble
It's early but if we have to go to the Georgia dome in late January because of Ron Rivera's p***y ass defense, I'm gonna lose my mind
Heartbreaker for the Panthers.
Matt Ryan has now won 3 absolute miracle games late (rookie year vs. Chicago, 2010 vs. us after Clements fumble, and now this)...unreal
Cam fumbling that was ridiculous. ATL will falter once they play some stiffer competition
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
It's early but if we have to go to the Georgia dome in late January because of Ron Rivera's p***y ass defense, I'm gonna lose my mind

Atlanta always chokes in the playoffs
i think jaquizz rodgers gets arrested after the game
Originally posted by Jcool:

Dude, Peyton Manning lost his first 3 playoff games too...just because you lose a few in a row doesn't mean you're never gonna win lol...and look who they lost to - Arizona who went on to the Super Bowl and very nearly won it, GB who went on to win it all, and NYG who went on to win it all.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

Jake Locker to have MRI tomorrow to try to determine extent of his absence with a left shoulder injury. Looks like it could be several weeks
Originally posted by niners94:
Heartbreaker for the Panthers.

You can't have your defense let you down game after game with the lead. Has got to be frustrating as hell for sure. They gotta draft or get some play makers on defense for sure.
Originally posted by Jcool:

Dude, Peyton Manning lost his first 3 playoff games too...just because you lose a few in a row doesn't mean you're never gonna win lol...and look who they lost to - Arizona who went on to the Super Bowl and very nearly won it, GB who went on to win it all, and NYG who went on to win it all.

Lets go saints
Soemone who can see the AZ game tell me they suck, i have been saying for 2 weeks they are going to come crashing back to earth, maybe not against the Phins, but second half of their schedule will fully expose them. I just hope our Offense can wake up big time in the meantime so we can keep piling up the wins.