There are 202 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

MNF 9/24 root for the Seahawks or the Welching fudgePackers?

MNF 9/24 root for the Seahawks or the Welching fudgePackers?

If the refs made this call at Lambeau they would have been killed. I have no doubt.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by 49ers4life242:
What about the phantom roughing the passer on the other INT by the packers!!!! Wow

Don't forget about the phantom PI a few plays later. Worst officiated game ever.

If you look at the play again the Packer player held the bottom of the Seahawk players jersey. I still agree with you that it shouldn't be a PI, but if you break it down, it should be by the rule book.
Originally posted by E-49er:
Sadly I don't even think this epic fail by the refs brings back the regular refs. What a joke.pack got a big time shaft tonight.
You're right! It would take a league wide boycott from fans to bring them back and that's not going to happen!

By the way Pete Carroll makes me sick!
Originally posted by 49ers4life242:
What about the phantom roughing the passer on the other INT by the packers!!!! Wow

It was only an ankle grab at Wilson's feet AS he let t he pass go.. Atrocious..link to Goodall anyone, mod?
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Both the Seahawks and the Cardinals look like classic pretenders to me. The universe will balance out soon enough. If you think the 49ers are only going to have 1 bad game all season you'd better start watching another sport.

This.

I give AZ and SEA credit for playing gritty football the first 3 weeks, but we still look like the best team in the division. The breaks they have had will not last 16 games.
f**k the refs, f**k Pete Carrol, f**k, Golden Tate, Russel Wilson, f**k the Seacocks.

I hate the Pack, but you're supposed to win a game fair and square. They got robbed.
When Mike came out from his look, I thought we were getting ready to see the filming of a beer commercial for the 2018 Super Bowl.
When it is all said and done we can all sleep well knowing Rodger Goodell will go down in history as the WORST COMMISSIONER IN NFL HISTORY!
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Cards are 3-0 bro.......and for real. Niners can NOT have any more games like the last, not one..

Both the Seahawks and the Cardinals look like classic pretenders to me. The universe will balance out soon enough. If you think the 49ers are only going to have 1 bad game all season you'd better start watching another sport.

Whether I think they wont have another bad game is NOT the point man, it's about NOT being able to afford to have another one; get it?
Hats off to McCarthy he's being as diplomatic as he can be. I would have already killed and buried that whole officiating crew.
Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:
When it is all said and done we can all sleep well knowing Rodger Goodell will go down in history as the WORST COMMISSIONER IN NFL HISTORY!

I agree. Has he done anything to better the sport since taking over? I can't think of anything. Just over legislating and polluting the game with his agenda.

I don't care what anyone says, the sport is not any safer today than it was 10 years ago. Guys are still getting blown up and suffering serious injuries. Only difference is now there are more penalties, fines, and b******t calls. It's done nothing to protect the players. f**k this guy.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Sep 24, 2012 at 9:23 PM ]
I hope the 49ers beat the brakes off of Russell Wilson when they play them, smug goofy looking f$%^. "Oh it was a great play"...bull$%^! Pointing to the sky when he should have been pointing at the refs.

Rogers thinks they gave them a kicking ball for the 2pt try,
I think the packers go all out, this is going to piss them off, going to stomp some teams now!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home