There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

MNF 9/24 root for the Seahawks or the Welching fudgePackers?

MNF 9/24 root for the Seahawks or the Welching fudgePackers?

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by boomer49er:
The 2012 season is a mockery of the NFL. No wonder Steve Sabol died, this would kill anyone who loves the NFL as much as he did.

I can't wait to see what Steve, and Dilfer think of the last play. We are the nfl we pay the bills, and I'm not getting my moneys worth out of this s**t!
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Thats just crazy how is that a catch when you just wrapped your arm are around the guy that have the ball in his arm.

AND tucked against his chest!!!!

We're not Packers fan, but still angry just the same. Can't imagine what they are feeling right now. Wow!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Pete Carroll dancing around like he won a playoff game Worst officiating I've ever seen.

I think seeing that pissed me off even MORE!!!!

Fu*kin officials are ruinning the game!!!!
Young looked pissed can't wait to hear his and dilfers take.
Yeah, that game was complete chaos!!!

F'kin refs dude. This week obviously shows that these guys are in over their head. The pressure seems to be getting to them.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
All the hard work these players put in the off season only to let the replacement officials f**k it up. I feel bad for Green Bay and the rest of the NFL, but f**k the Seahawks!!!!
Thats just crazy how is that a catch when you just wrapped your arm are around the guy that have the ball in his arm.

AND tucked against his chest!!!!

We're not Packers fan, but still angry just the same. Can't imagine what they are feeling right now. Wow!

If they keep these refs it could happen to our Niners just as easy in the same situation so we all should be extra, extra pissed. What about a flood of emails to Goodall? Who's got a link?
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Pete Carroll dancing around like he won a playoff game Worst officiating I've ever seen.

hey man, he's a great dancer.

I guarantee the refs have a contract by the end of the week. The Packers got robbed big time.
What about the phantom roughing the passer on the other INT by the packers!!!! Wow
Oh crap they brought Wilson out!
Originally posted by 49ers4life242:
What about the phantom roughing the passer on the other INT by the packers!!!! Wow

Don't forget about the phantom PI a few plays later. Worst officiated game ever.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ers4life242:

Dammit I only heard it on the TV I didn't see it. Wow, thats messed up!!

I hope we slaughter the Seahwaks now!!!!
Originally posted by HomestarRunner:
Oh crap they brought Wilson out!
haha wilson voice cracked when he talk about the int! Steve is laughing so hard from this! Mike said don't ask me about the officals lol he's so pissed!
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Sep 24, 2012 at 9:15 PM ]
Cards are 3-0 bro.......and for real. Niners can NOT have any more games like the last, not one..

Both the Seahawks and the Cardinals look like classic pretenders to me. The universe will balance out soon enough. If you think the 49ers are only going to have 1 bad game all season you'd better start watching another sport.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home