There are 166 users in the forums

NaPalm to the Colts

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Youngb:
If we didn't bring him in to training camp, somebody else would have. He wasn't drafted, but the ability for our team to find someone who is capable to making another team's 53 man roster is great. It sucks he didn't stay, but we had more talented players ahead of him. Our first and second round picks aren't even making the game day roster, we're that deep.

What would you have done? Cut Crabs, Moss, Manningham, Kyle Williams, Ginn or Jenkins? Should we bring in players that aren't as talented so when they get cut it doesn't hurt as much?

The rumor was the colts wanted to draft him with their final pick but the agent for his former college teammate and QB Chandler Harnish was able to turn several early and "illegal" contract offers for Harnish into the colts drafting him and guaranteeing him a 3 or 4 year contract typical of draft picks form that late.

NaPalm came to us because of money and apparently the ol' fashion recruiting pitch JH was able to give him saying he'd be learning from Crabtree, Moss, Ginn, etc.
we'll just re up again next year, don't curr
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
by the end of the year, he'll be Lucks' Marquise Colston.
Was bound to happen.

His agent wants $ so he was out there hustling up a job for his client.
Originally posted by sfout:
HAH! I'm sorry but this absolutely hilarious. First Owusu chooses the Chargers PS over ours, then Palmer leaves for his home state. Wonder if we'll be giving Brian Tyms a call??? lol.

Hope so

I was middle school poopy pants butt-hurt when they cut him early. It just seemed like a big, fast, explosive athlete w/hands and a ridiculous work ethic would be worth developing, you know, on the developmental squad. He can learn the routes by watching Crab, Moss, and KW all year.
I was hoping he'd stick around you know after Moss & Ginn leave next year he could of easily have a chance to move up the depth chart
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by sfout:
HAH! I'm sorry but this absolutely hilarious. First Owusu chooses the Chargers PS over ours, then Palmer leaves for his home state. Wonder if we'll be giving Brian Tyms a call??? lol.

Hope so

I was middle school poopy pants butt-hurt when they cut him early. It just seemed like a big, fast, explosive athlete w/hands and a ridiculous work ethic would be worth developing, you know, on the developmental squad. He can learn the routes by watching Crab, Moss, and KW all year.

really wish we could've had a "hard knocks" like insight into why we cut him, it was so baffling to see us cut a WR so early.
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Dont over-draft/overload a position, and you wont cultivate talent for other teams !, I said this before draft, and was roundly booed. Well, who's right again ??

lol are you serious?
Originally posted by Genius1310:
Nathan Napalm Palmer ‏@RealNaPalm
Would like to thank the 49ers organization and fans for the opportunity they've given me! Love the Bay Area and will miss it! #ninernation

Nathan Napalm Palmer ‏@RealNaPalm
With that being said I'm exited for a new opportunity in my home state! Coming home mom and dad!!! :)

Read between the lines " I am so excited to be in my home state, to have affordable housing, and most important to have a franchise qb who will help my career take off. Yes I am calling Luck a franchise qb.
good just clears up playing time for Jenkins... 1st round picks should play!

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by susweel:
he sucks anyways, he couldn't catch aids in a African whore house.

that would be delanie walker

To think we could have had Fleener.
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Dont over-draft/overload a position, and you wont cultivate talent for other teams !, I said this before draft, and was roundly booed. Well, who's right again ??

lol are you serious?

Man, that whole "dog" family.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

Nathan Palmer is sooo good he wasnt drafted.

WGAF
Share 49ersWebzone