There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Wes Welker trade rumor

Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by jreff22:
no loyalty in NE

I want out key guys to retire 9ers

Gore, Vernon, Willis, Smith, Staley

Gore, vern, and pat yes the others meh

COWBOY meh?

he's good but he was drafted by another team.

So was Steve Young, does that make him meh?

OB-viously! He only got one ring! How else would you define "meh"?!?!
Don't need wes.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Seattle will try to get him

he'll go back to Miami or to Cleveland
He will be a bronco
Crabtree is our possession WR
  • vaden
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,008
I hope he gets traded and has great success somewhere else. Still think it's ridiculous that he gets all the blame for Brady's obviously bad pass.
IF it's true then the Pats are retarded, I guess they think Julian Edelman can replace Welker.

We don't need him, we are set for a SB run right now
Originally posted by jreff22:
no loyalty in NE

I want out key guys to retire 9ers

Gore, Vernon, Willis, Smith, Staley

Yeah, NE is ruthless.
Originally posted by vaden:
I hope he gets traded and has great success somewhere else. Still think it's ridiculous that he gets all the blame for Brady's obviously bad pass.


Me too, he's on my fantasy team and he is killing me right now
AZ or Seattle? Hell a lot of teams could use him.
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Sep 20, 2012 at 10:57 PM ]
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Me too, he's on my fantasy team and he is killing me right now

Exactly!
‏@FootballPost
Report: Patriots will not franchise Welker: Receiver likely to become free agent at age 32


Wes Welker is a good wide out based on a specific system. He isn't the type of guy that'll make differences on any other team like the true elite wide outs would.
Originally posted by Chico:
don't need him - we have too many stud WR's as it is - not enough balls to go around

We don't even have a legit #2.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,726
Thinking he goes back to the Dolphins or a contender... whomever that may be