*** WEEK 3 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/20 - 9/24 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
What did AZ do?
Originally posted by YungBird:
What did AZ do?

Up 24-0.
What did AZ do?

They're dominating a mediocre Eagles squad that barely beat the Browns & Ravens two weeks ago.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
What did AZ do?

They're dominating a mediocre Eagles squad that barely beat the Browns & Ravens two weeks ago.

The Eagles have the 1 offense in the NFL after 2 weeks and are getting dominate... Oh yea and AZ beet the Pats in NE last week.

Say what you want AZ is one of the if not the hottest team in Football
Originally posted by 49er4life:
What did AZ do?

The Eagles have the 1 offense in the NFL after 2 weeks and are getting dominate... Oh yea and AZ beet the Pats in NE last week.

I thought seattle was the team to look out for but now I think the cardinals should be kept a close eye on
What did AZ do?

You already bought your Fitz jersey yet?
What did AZ do?

Don't sleep on them. They're hot.
Cardinals will finish the season 8-8. BOOK IT.
What did AZ do?

"true players respect game", but you wouldn't know anything about that would you?
What did AZ do?

"true players respect game", but you wouldn't know anything about that would you?

Listen here pal, you can check numerous threads (even the game-day thread), I've been saying thoroughly that the NFC West won't be a cake-walk this year, and that the Cards are talented (they are a quality team, I've admitted it a lot), but I'm not gonna suck their dicks and crown them the NFC West Champions. -The Cards are a quality team and I respect that (as well as the Seahawks).

Sorry that my non-dick-sucking of the Cards offends you, I guess I'm not a 49ers fan enough to suck Arizona's dick.

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Still not buying into the Cardinals hype

They'll go back to reality by week 6
Just noticed the Saints lost. Lol
Originally posted by ImaMod:

Bet you people were saying the same thing about us last year.
What did AZ do?

Listen here pal, you can check numerous threads (even the game-day thread), I've been saying thoroughly that the NFC West won't be a cake-walk this year, and that the Cards are talented (they are a quality team, I've admitted it a lot), but I'm not gonna suck their dicks and crown them the NFC West Champions. -The Cards are a quality team and I respect that (as well as the Seahawks).

Sorry that my non-dick-sucking of the Cards offends you, I guess I'm not a 49ers fan enough to suck Arizona's dick.

You compare giving a division rival some well earned respect to sucking their d!cks? I am guessing that you have some major inadequacy issues that lead to such an unfounded and un-supported judgment but I guess it is true what they say, "haters gonna hate".

I am sure in your mind you are always right and nothing I do or say is going to change that. So go on with your bad self, and lets hope next week the 49ers kick some ass so we can both be in a better mood.
Originally posted by ImaMod:

This.
Share 49ersWebzone