LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 225 users in the forums

The ravens!

Shop 49ers game tickets
After watching them for the second week in a row, LOVE DIRECT! lol We can not do one on one, we will need to keep both goldson and whitner back. We also have to get in his face with the front 4, and not allow him to step into his throws, I believe the oline is the weak link with their pass protection.
  • bors
  • Veteran
awsome
joe flacco screwed up that game in that last drive he threw deep when he just needed a couple checkdowns to get a FG

that said he may be one of the best deep ball throwers in the nfl however he is not really that accurate

i agree though if you stop his deep ball and force him to throw short ones we really can shut down their offense who imo may be a bit overrated seeing brandon weeden demolish the bengals secondary
They needed to run the ball and play more screens for rice
Not a Flacco fan but the refs are frustrating.
I cant believe they went away from the run after Vick threw the winning TD. It was all Flacco or nothing. Should have still had the running game in their just to keep the D honest. the big holes that Rice was running through dont vanish because your behind.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
I cant believe they went away from the run after Vick threw the winning TD. It was all Flacco or nothing. Should have still had the running game in their just to keep the D honest. the big holes that Rice was running through dont vanish because your behind.

Agreed, they could have ran, and did playaction out of that, how they got so open in the first 3 quarters!
it's either them or the texans who are going to represent in the afc...
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

Yeah I'm going to start watching the texans games, because the ravens really don't freak me out.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

Yeah I'm going to start watching the texans games, because the ravens really don't freak me out.

Texans look really tough so far

• Tman
  • Veteran
f**k the ravens and the texans
Don't really hate BAL that much lol. If there was one AFC team I've had to pick to like over our years of suckassness, it was them.

Time for them to burn of course, but good on them for making it this far.
refs are going to be pulling for ray lewis i bet....F*ck!!!!!!
have to get constant pressure on Flucco
We've got to get what's his name on the ground. Fleeco? Flacco?

Share 49ersWebzone