There are 165 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bengals safety Taylor Mays benched at halftime.

Bengals safety Tayor Mays was benched at halftime due to poor play. Bengals fans are saying he's a physical freak but dumb as a post. What a bust!
Plus, the Bengals defense as a whole, with our retread players got torched. I doubt Lawson or Clements did much beter than Mays! Ha!
Our castoffs around the league all suck. Meanwhile the guys we have are dominating....
I actually like Lawson and Clements, but our D has gotten better after they left...so, that tells you something.
Great Pick Singletary ....the only man that thought he was worth a freaking 2nd round draft choice
Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:
Bengals safety Tayor Mays was benched at halftime due to poor play. Bengals fans are saying he's a physical freak but dumb as a post. What a bust!

Well beofre they figured that out niners fans witnessed the same thing.

Most noticable picks made by McCloughan and Singletary, Balmer and Mays,we came a loooong way.
Taylor is no Willie.

The only people Taylor can "Say-Hey" to are the one's scoring TD's on him.

I liked Lawson but WAY overrated here in the Zone, same w/all our castoffs like Fat-boy Franklyn, Kantplay Balmer & company.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
We should've converted Mays to OLB ^_^

So do we for sure get that 7th round pick still? Anyone remember the conditions in the trade?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

Mike Singletary pick
I remember Trent Baalke looking pissed in the draft war room when we drafted him
  • Chico
  • Veteran
who did we end up getting with that 7th round pick? Anybody know?
Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:

And the coach that drafted him is as dumb as a post as well and should've been benched himself for poor play calling.
man, i was so happy when we drafted him.

Originally posted by Chico:

we traded him a year ago, so that pick would've been for this past draft, so...............Cameron Johnson? Who was cut.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

I think the pick we traded for was in this next draft.

IIRC, there were conditions, too.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
man, i was so happy when we drafted him.

we traded him a year ago, so that pick would've been for this past draft, so...............Cameron Johnson? Who was cut.

I think it was for a 7th round pick in the 2013 draft
Well I think everyone needs to give credit where credit is due, hats off to Aldon Smith, Ahmad Brooks, Justin Smith and Ray McDonald. Pressure on the cb helps Defenses domintate. All of a sudden our D became elite when qb's had pressure, kinda makes one go hmmm. eh??