LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

Does Jarrett Bush's Butt Hurt?

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/10/jarrett-bush-thinks-the-packers-beat-themselves-again/

i think it does
LOL @ the probably the worst player on a crappy defense.
Long on mouth
I think if the Niners play GB again this post season they need to run Tukufua at Clay Mathews and Bush as a blocker, then have Brandon jacobs run right over their arses. Next play same thing, but have Leonard Davis block them first, then tukufua blocks them, then Jacobs runs over them.

That would be a sweet xmas present.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
I live 20 min from Green Bay and cannot stand the Packers or their fans. Always been a 49er fan. Usually on the radio after a game the fans etc are making up excuses as to why they lost. Today every one calling in knows and admits they got their asses handed to them yesterday. I haven't heard one person make some BS excuse as to why they lost.
Originally posted by MarkD:
I live 20 min from Green Bay and cannot stand the Packers or their fans. Always been a 49er fan. Usually on the radio after a game the fans etc are making up excuses as to why they lost. Today every one calling in knows and admits they got their asses handed to them yesterday. I haven't heard one person make some BS excuse as to why they lost.

Jarrett Bush needs to take some notes from the fans
Share 49ersWebzone