There are 157 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What happened to the NFC playoff teams?

1) Stafford throws 3 INTS to STL defense. Lions barely beat a last place NFC West team.

2) NYG Didnt look effective against DAL at ALL. It seems Manningham will be missed.

3) NO "fell back down to earth". Okay, i'll stop being nice. They looked like s**t.

4) SEA to compete with us for the #1 spot in the NFC West? What? LOL.

5) GB is WAY too unbalanced on offense. Very predictable offense.

In other news, Atlanta, Washington and Chicago looked outstanding. Is this a fluke week or something?
[ Edited by denali22 on Sep 10, 2012 at 1:07 PM ]
One of them played the best team in the NFC and lost at home, I don't care about the rest of them right now.

:)
[ Edited by Chief on Sep 9, 2012 at 7:40 PM ]
ATL looked good but they played against the Chiefs. I'll hold out on my opinion of them until they beat a proven team.
Green Bay's defense looked like s**t, just like it did last season, but without the turnovers.
[ Edited by PA9erFaithful on Sep 9, 2012 at 8:35 PM ]
Week 1, bro.
Well I saw a team at home in green/yellow get backfisted
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Green Bay's defense looked like s**t, just like it did last season, but without the turnovers.

They played against Mr. "Careful" Smith. Perhaps they will have better luck against guys like Stafford.
Originally posted by AUniner:
Week 1, bro.

Last time I checked, week 1 was the regular season, Bro.
Originally posted by denali22:
Week 1, bro.

Last time I checked, week 1 was the regular season, Bro.

He's right.
Lions game looked like a trap game. Looks like they are saving and preparing for us.

Nate Burleson is fast.
We ready doe
Where's #4?
Good things happened man. Good things
whats the one thing they all have in common??? they were all beaten by the 49ers last year and we added GB to our kills list today. alex smiths confidence is through the roof right now, harbaugh vs shwartz 2 could get ugly for them lol
Originally posted by Chief:
One of them played the best team in the NFC and lost at home, I don't care about the rest of them right now.

:)

Like it!
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Week 1, bro.

Lol what is this, the NBA? There's only 16 games in a regular season.