1) Stafford throws 3 INTS to STL defense. Lions barely beat a last place NFC West team.
2) NYG Didnt look effective against DAL at ALL. It seems Manningham will be missed.
3) NO "fell back down to earth". Okay, i'll stop being nice. They looked like s**t.
4) SEA to compete with us for the #1 spot in the NFC West? What? LOL.
5) GB is WAY too unbalanced on offense. Very predictable offense.
In other news, Atlanta, Washington and Chicago looked outstanding. Is this a fluke week or something?
[ Edited by denali22 on Sep 10, 2012 at 13:07:19 ]