LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

2012 Pick 'Em Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Been doing this since I was 6 and I can't remember any NFL week being this tough to predict straight up. 9 games with spreads of 4 points or less and only 1 above 7. I'm usually very confident in 70-80% of my picks, but this week it's more like 20%.
Originally posted by vaden:
Been doing this since I was 6 and I can't remember any NFL week being this tough to predict straight up. 9 games with spreads of 4 points or less and only 1 above 7. I'm usually very confident in 70-80% of my picks, but this week it's more like 20%.

Same here Vaden. I was worried about last week (I went a respectable 10-4). I'm going against the percentages 3 times this week (according to 49ers Pick 'Em). I'm even thinking the Browns beat the Bengals... I feel like I want to change it, but I better not...

I've got the Chiefs over the Buccaneers (I'm feeling confident in this one, even though only 12% here on the webzone think the Chiefs will win).
And Lions over the Eagles... not so confident. This game could go either way.
Lastly, I've got the Chargers over the Broncos. This will be another good game that could go either way. We'll have to wait and see.

G'luck to everyone this week! And Go Niners!
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Same here Vaden. I was worried about last week (I went a respectable 10-4). I'm going against the percentages 3 times this week (according to 49ers Pick 'Em). I'm even thinking the Browns beat the Bengals... I feel like I want to change it, but I better not...

I've got the Chiefs over the Buccaneers (I'm feeling confident in this one, even though only 12% here on the webzone think the Chiefs will win).
Lastly, I've got the Chargers over the Broncos. This will be another good game that could go either way. We'll have to wait and see.

Can I take that back?
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ElDannMann:

I went with the Bucs and Eagles, which was my only loss in the morning games, but then I lost every single afternoon game and the Sunday nighter.

Going with the Chargers tomorrow, but have about as much confidence in that pick as I do in Norv Turner.
5-8 so far this week

fukin turrible

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
5-8 so far this week

fukin turrible

I feel ya...
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
5-8 so far this week

fukin turrible

I'm 3-10 your beating me, this has week has officially eliminated any chance I had at winning this contest.
Anybody doing well this week? I'm sitting at 4-9 heading into Monday night. Just pathetic. I knew this week was going to be hard to pick, but damn. It's been a bad week in football for me: Niners lose, looks like both my fantasy football leagues are going to lose barring a miracle, and I'm sitting at 4-9 on Pick 'Em. UGH!

I was at a decent 4-4 come the late games, then missed every single one including the night game. SoB. I knew this week was gonna be hard...
rough day for A LOT of people this week, AlmighT49er with a nice week so far (9 picks, and a chance for 10 if the Chargers win), should move up near the top
6 wins this week, so far.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
6 wins this week, so far.

I need you to start losing some games.
Closing in on 10-4 today (if the Chargers hang on).

Only games I missed on: Steelers-Titans, 49ers-Giants, Seahags-Pats, Bills-Cards.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

Only games I missed on: Steelers-Titans, 49ers-Giants, Seahags-Pats, Bills-Cards.

good job, 9-5
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

Very nice finish on a tough week. I finished the exact opposite, 5-9. My worst week before this 9-7...

Still 7 games behind. Not too bad. I can't have another ugly week like this week though. Next week's games look a tad easier.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Updated:

Share 49ersWebzone