LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

Will Seattle Sign Josh Johnson

Shop 49ers game tickets

Will Seattle Sign Josh Johnson

Josh Johnson for Pete= More info on our offense
Possibly but Johnson will probably want to go somewhere where he can actually play. Arizona is a good opportunity, all 3 of their QB's are garbage and Sam Bradford is always ready to another injury in St. Louis. I'd really prefer that he lives the division though, maybe go to the Vikings or something.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Packers will sign him
  • Paul
  • Veteran
several teams have very little depth behind their starter... I think of Minnesota being the biggest example. He will find another place quickly.
Well Seattle seems to be a halfway house for our castoffs so it wouldn't surprise me. I think Seattle is far enough down the road that secret sharing won't hurt much. Now if he took our gameplan to GB that would hurt badly
Eagles would be another good fit.. WCO, similar to Vick, Vick injury prone...has more experience than Foles.
That's too predictable...follow Pete's moves: Matt Flynn=bold (or stupid); Russell Wilson=bolder (or more stupid); next step can only be...Nate Palmer for QB. Boldest move of all!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners9ers:
that crap is over rated. rumph was traded to the rams a few years back,, fans whined and moaned he would give away our secrets. we still beat them and we were s**tty back then. i am sure the niner coaches do not set around and wring thier hands that some 4th string quarterback will give away our "secrets". besides they can not score on our defense so what does it matter if they know what we do on offense.. this kind of thinking is very very over rated in my opinion
He could end up in Kansas City.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by niners9ers:
that crap is over rated. rumph was traded to the rams a few years back,, fans whined and moaned he would give away our secrets. we still beat them and we were s**tty back then. i am sure the niner coaches do not set around and wring thier hands that some 4th string quarterback will give away our "secrets". besides they can not score on our defense so what does it matter if they know what we do on offense.. this kind of thinking is very very over rated in my opinion

Same thing when we traded Rattay to the Bucs... and we beat them the following week.

Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for kingairta.
I may live in dreamland but I'd hope there was a players code that they wouldn't tell their new team what the old teams Playbook and use is/was. I'd think it would be a douche move to tell all.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Eagles would be another good fit.. WCO, similar to Vick, Vick injury prone...has more experience than Foles.

This would be my best guess as well. Seems perfect.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
places he'll likely end up include

Seattle - Mobile just like Russell Wilson and he could definitely push Matt Flynn for #2 gig lol. Flynn can be cut after this season for little impact.
Miami - mobile like Tannehill and a better option then Garrard
Buffalo - They might decide he is better then Tyler Thigpen and have 3 wildcat capable QBs in JJ and TJack and Brad Smith lol
Minnesota - More polished then Joe Webb and he could still teach Webb how to be an effective QB while still offering Ponder something as well.
Eagles - like you guys say he is like Vick and while Foles offers long term potential, JJ could step in and seamlessly play for Vick.
[ Edited by sfout on Sep 1, 2012 at 2:25 PM ]
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
He could end up in Kansas City.

yeah but they have Quinn and Stanzi.
good for them.
Share 49ersWebzone