There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welp, I guess there's always 2013

I don't think anyone from the big media markets has picked the Niners to win the Superbowl. Lol.
God then another guy in the comments says the Cards can make it b/c of their top 10 defense lol...
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
none of those teams in the title are going to make the playoffs

Dallas is so far looking good against the giants!
Originally posted by Ajanke:
God then another guy in the comments says the Cards can make it b/c of their top 10 defense lol...

Saw that. First, they don't. Second, the 9ers & Seacocks do.
Originally posted by Overkill:
Originally posted by Ajanke:

Saw that. First, they don't. Second, the 9ers & Seacocks do.

Niners only! Seahawks were 29th against the pass, and 17th against the run, your telling me that's elite, that's not even middle of the pack, Baby steps for them, lets see them get there before we call them top 10!
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Niners only! Seahawks were 29th against the pass, and 17th against the run, your telling me that's elite, that's not even middle of the pack, Baby steps for them, lets see them get there before we call them top 10!

They were 9th in total defense during the 2011 season. 7th in points against.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
At this point, I'm more concerned about the Rams than the Cards. At least they know who's the QB. Problem is, they don't know who they're throwing the ball to, or who's protecting Bradford.

(minor details )

Bradford sucks.
Freakin Seahawks peoples
The other NFC West Teams have good coaches, but we will remain ahead because our front office is better than all of theirs. You want evidence? Any team that would spend the money they did on QBs like Kevin Kolb and Matt Flynn (and I'm assuming those deals are going to have some huge salary cap rammifications) will do nothing but get in the way of anything a coach could do on the field.