There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welp, I guess there's always 2013

Originally posted by NavyHawk:
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
THIS is why I like this forum. I thoroughly enjoy rooting against your respective team on the field, but I leave it there. We are all football fans, we are passionate about the men who represent our home towns and detest anything other than what we bleed for. At the end of the day, we share a beer and get shi**y in the spirit of the best sport on the planet.

...oh, almost forgot, you boys are going down like a prom queen

Hey hey hey now. I don't cheer for the douchbag Scwartz or his team of undisciplined players, aka the Detroit Lions. Be careful with what you say about that! I was born and raised in Michigan (still live there) and more importantly I was horned and raised on 49ers football. However, you've been quite a pleasure to have around these parts. I've enjoyed reading your mostly-unbiased threads, but as fans of our respective teams, it's fair that we can be a little biased. But I hope you stick around for the season, no matter what happens. Although I doubt it'll happen (me being a little biased here), if the 49ers somehow implode, the webzone turns into WW3, so be careful. The same happens after one loss, but doesn't last as long haha.

You're approved in my book.

Hahaha, good point, I'm glad I'm not the only person who thinks Schwartz is a d-bag. And thank you, I enjoy this forum, while keeping in mind it's your house, so I try to conduct myself accordingly. I'll stick around, even when it inevitably gets hostile, with thick skin and a sense of humor. I honestly can't wait for our first game in October, I wouldn't be surprised if 1st place in the division is on the line.
I don't think you guys will implode, far from it actually, but I don't see 13-3 again. Probably 10, 11 maybe 12 wins and the NFC West crown. My 'Hawks will most likely pick up the wildcard with 9 or 10 wins and get ousted in the Divisional round. The big IF will be whether or not our pass rush finally develops and if Russell Sprout is the real deal. If so, watch out.
Thanks again for the welcome, good luck for 14 games

You are a fantastic addditon here, bro, and always welcome. Thanks for rolling with the punches with class.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
You are a fantastic addditon here, bro, and always welcome. Thanks for rolling with the punches with class.

Oh, and f**k the seahawks.

Oh, and f**k the seahawks.

Both of these, especially the latter.
crappy analysts need to write even crappier articles to get noticed. hoping an act of god will make them correct.
Much appreciated. If any of you guys make it up to Seattle for the Hawks/9ers in December, the first round is on me.
Much appreciated. If any of you guys make it up to Seattle for the Hawks/9ers in December, the first round is on me.

We will have converted you into one of our own by then
Better take the 'Hawks for more than that, or you're going to be surprised.

The Hawks will NOT make the playoffs this season.

NFC will be Niners, Giants, Packers, Bears and either the Lions or Philly.

Wilson is getting a rude awakening come week one.

BTW you know the regular season records of teams who go undefeated in the preseason?
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I find that the Rams are going to be so much better under Fisher, and I feel that Russell Wilson is going to be a long term starter in Seattle (gut feeling). The Cardinals may be one of the worst teams in the league this year next to the Browns
  • THEB
  • Veteran

Im there every year. I live in Spokane Washington

Ill hit you up when i buy my tickets and let you know waht seat to deliver the beer to
[ Edited by THEB on Aug 31, 2012 at 9:33 PM ]
  • RKab
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Agree agree agree.

I facepalmed the first time I saw Steve Wyche on the air (he was a beat writer before I believe). He was so bad.

But he got better. Breer's take here is pretty bad though. The Rams defense is s**t. They have no WR's. I'll take the Hawks as the spoiler if anyone.

I didn't see Wyche. Was he doing live reporting? Sometimes they break in the new guys by letting them prerecord their segments. I know they did that with Scott Wright from that draft site. He didn't look too bad for a little fish.

I think Breer is probably just trying to stand out a bit. He's gotta find something else to hang his hat on after the lockout thing.

Naw, Wyche started as a location reporter, but taped his NOD's (news of the day)... stuff like camp reports and post-game wraps where you see the soundbites from the player and coach interviews. He was so stiff when he first started, but he's come a long way.

Naw, Wyche started as a location reporter, but taped his NOD's (news of the day)... stuff like camp reports and post-game wraps where you see the soundbites from the player and coach interviews. He was so stiff when he first started, but he's come a long way.

Wyche is still uncomfortable to watch. When he looks at the camera its like something bad is happening to his face.

Maybe his NFL AM stuff is getting better. But damn - I usually change the channel when he's on.
Originally posted by THEB:
Im there every year. I live in Spokane Washington

Ill hit you up when i buy my tickets and let you know waht seat to deliver the beer to

I said the first round is on me, not that it will be delivered like a b**ch
I might get flamed but I think Bradford is legit. His oline and lack of WR didn't help him out for shti, and Steven Jackson is in denial about his lack of success nowadays.

I still see ALOT of weaknesses in that team. I don't see them winning anything MORE than a second place in the West.
He's should stop smoking rock
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I might get flamed but I think Bradford is legit. His oline and lack of WR didn't help him out for shti, and Steven Jackson is in denial about his lack of success nowadays.

I still see ALOT of weaknesses in that team. I don't see them winning anything MORE than a second place in the West.
i think theyll be playing for 3rd. seahawks look better than them and the tards. 49ers>>>>>>>>>>seahawks>>>>>>rams>>>>>>>tards
Maybe I like being the underdogs. Niners like that too.

You get too OVER motivated (see Eagles aka the dream team) and you lose focus as well as valuble practice ,man, practice.