There are 292 users in the forums

Joe Haden kicked out of practice for being to fysical

Shop 49ers game tickets
god forbid your corner is too physical
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
god forbid your corner is too physical

Dude, your such a , he's just there to slow down the wr so the other guys can make the tackle. Jim harbuagh wouldn't kick him out of practice, he would've giving him the day off for doing his job, like justin getting a vet day so he stop owning the entire oline.

''I'm not going to talk about it,'' Shurmur chirped. ''That's between me and the player. I have a great deal of respect for Joe. If you want details, you're going to have to find it on Twitter. My only apology is that I used bad language and the fans were here to see it. Joe's a great competitor and I appreciate what he does and who he is and that's the last you'll hear me talk about it.''

Shurmur didn't even let a reporter finish a follow-up question.

''Don't ask,'' he snapped. ''Don't ask. You have to go somewhere else to find out.''"
Someone needs to get laid by his wife
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Aug 24, 2012 at 1:02 AM ]
this sounds like Haden was playing rough with one of the star offensive players.

.........................star...........

.................no can't be that.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:
I like it when corners play with an edge and an attitude!

do you?

do you really?

Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by tohara3:
I like it when corners play with an edge and an attitude!

do you?

do you really?

That still makes me laugh, Finn really gets under peoples skin, should be fun watching Crabtree, Moss, Manningham, line up across from him twice this year.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I'm real happy we don't have Holmgren

This, I still remember all the outrage at Jed York for not hiring Holmgren to be a Football Czar. Everybody looked at the Dolphin's one year gimmick season with Sparano and Parcells and wanted the same.
Share 49ersWebzone