There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jake Locker named Tennessee Titans' starting quarterback

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000052160/article/jake-locker-named-tennessee-titans-starting-quarterback
I can see that but I dont know why teams rush to announce this stuff. There are still two preseason games to go. They can wait to say it. He looked good the first game, crappy the second game. Let him play the third at least.

Anyways, the future is now for them. He brings the mobility to the field for them, and throws it well also.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
random, but I've always thought he looked a little black

Good for him
Question:

Why did Seattle dump Hasselbeck?
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Question:

Money. They wanted him on the cheap and he had two others willing to pay more (us and Titans)
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Question:

Money. They wanted him on the cheap and he had two others willing to pay more (us and Titans)

Thank god they offered more than we did
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I can see that but I dont know why teams rush to announce this stuff. There are still two preseason games to go. They can wait to say it. He looked good the first game, crappy the second game. Let him play the third at least.

Anyways, the future is now for them. He brings the mobility to the field for them, and throws it well also.

Start getting all the first team reps, let guys know where they stand
Kolb
Hasselbeck

Two more Niner Talk legends go down.....
season over for Titans.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Start getting all the first team reps, let guys know where they stand

He was already starting and taking the majority of the first team reps. I am talking about announcing it publicly, not the action.
if skelton continue to suck, i can see the cardinals picking up hasselbeck.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Ryan Tannehill also named starter

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000052374/article/ryan-tannehill-named-miami-dolphins-starting-quarterback?module=HP11_headline_stack

I would've waited a little if I was the Dolphins. They have no weapons for him and i dont think he's ready yet
I would've just let Matt Moore start and if he was really that bad then put in Tannehill. Moore was actually decent last year
I always rooted for Locker. I want him to do well.
Originally posted by toeshawn:
random, but I've always thought he looked a little black

Good for him

Cause he's fast? Racist
Originally posted by susweel:
season over for Titans.

Didnt expect them to do great this year but I think Locker has a great future for them. I think he'll end up being the best QB from the 2011 draft when its all said and done.