There are 228 users in the forums

Cardinals Starting LT Levi Brown Could Be Lost For Season

Shop 49ers game tickets
Wow, the Cardinals line was already one of their weaknesses. Instead of drafting DeCastro, they went for a wide receiver on a team that already has Fitzgerald, Doucet and admittedly decent backups. They could've patched up their receivers with one of the vets like Plaxico, T.O. or whoever. They didn't need Floyd as much as they needed someone like DeCastro. Adam Snyder's a pretty good guard (Chilo would've made Kwame Harris look good), but I think they are trying to plug him in as a tackle where he was pretty bad.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000051659/article/levi-brown-could-be-lost-for-season-report-says?module=HP11_headline_stack
Wow they are f**ked
O well,he was gon get buttraped anyway,good riddance......next guy up,RayMac n Brooks,eat em for breakfast.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
O well,he was gon get buttraped anyway,good riddance......next guy up,RayMac n Brooks,eat em for breakfast.

I do believe you mean aldon and Justin. Good lord if only we faced them earlier in the year. Aldon would and probably still will have a 2-3+ sack game.
[ Edited by sfout on Aug 18, 2012 at 2:15 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
like it matters anyways.
The Condor is licking his chops right now.
[ Edited by AllTimeGreat on Aug 18, 2012 at 2:19 PM ]
Bad break for them
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:

I do believe you mean aldon and Justin. Good lord if only we faced them earlier in the year. Aldon would and probably still will have a 2-3+ sack game.

Derpidy derp derp on my part,lol.thanx for the correction.you're absolutly right,i thought RT.it did say LT.duh!!

Itll be even worse then!!!
[ Edited by VDpwndMjenkins on Aug 18, 2012 at 3:01 PM ]
tough luck cards...hope he recovers soon.

That actually might be addition by subtraction for them. Levi Brown is arguably the worst LT in football.
Can't stand the cards but I don't like to see any player getting hurt. Their QB situation is the real problem though. Kolb Lolz.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Justin Smith will dominate their backup LT
not like hes any good, did this matter??
Originally posted by SofaKing:
That actually might be addition by subtraction for them. Levi Brown is arguably the worst LT in football.

This
Share 49ersWebzone