There are 166 users in the forums

Who will have a better year? T.O. or Moss?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Who will have a better year? T.O. or Moss?

Moss son. That T.O. seachickens signing seems like a gimmick to me.
[ Edited by bayarealuv on Aug 8, 2012 at 8:56 PM ]
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I hate to say it, but I think TO has a bigger year. I think TO will be in on more plays and targeted more.

Hope I'm wrong though!
Not to be a homer, but Randy Moss of course. Moss is younger, faster and taller. Plus, he has been with the team since March. TO was like a last minute signing for the Seahags who realized their WR core wasn't where they wanted it to be. Moss will probably get doubled, but he will still burn secondaries, and be a big target for Alex in the redzone. Osprey are still trying to establish their identity, pounding the rock or flying with flynn. Ringless seachickens may go 3rd or even last in the division. Flynn may be decent, but not the same Flynn who had that great Packer offense on the field with him. I see Rams being a surprise team, Bradford is someone to watch out for.
SHARPIE!!!! He gonna do it to us I just Know!!!
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000046750/article/terrell-owens-braylon-edwards-death-match-on-tap
Maybe TO don't even make the roster? meh..... we'll see how pre-season goes, we were saying the same thing about Moss a few months ago.......

TO.... because Moss will be sharing the ball with VD, Crabtree, Mario, Gore, Hunter, LMJ, AJ...........................................
TO's career will be ended for good October 18
TO has matt flynn or tJack or wilson throwing to him, he's 38, the seahawks offense sucks, and pete carroll looks like the us womens soccer coach
Will TO not get cut?
... TO is arguably the most talented & definitely the most proven of all the Seahawks recievers, that along with the fact we don't need to throw the ball much leads me to believe TO is primed for the more productive season.

Solid pick up for the hawks, hate it or love it TO has the better track record of being productive especially in the later stages of his career.
[ Edited by GMniner805 on Aug 9, 2012 at 8:46 AM ]
My heart says moss. My head says T.O. we have so many other good rec.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Moss will have a very good year for us. our team will do much better than the seahawks and that is all that matters.
Simple, we have an established QB and they don't.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ancient9r:

lol, do we?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
TO has matt flynn or tJack or wilson throwing to him, he's 38, the seahawks offense sucks, and pete carroll looks like the us womens soccer coach
Yes!! this here.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by Ancient9r:

lol, do we?
ha. the kid with no red boxes and few posts whips the grizzled vetern! that is the bottom line. who the hell will throw them the ball? for some reason a trio of edwards, owens and a injured rice is laughable
Share 49ersWebzone