There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Huge brawl at Jets Training Camp

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Looks like ESPN didn't stay at Jets camp long enough: Brawl at Jets camp involving about 20 players.
[ Edited by 80sbaby24 on Aug 6, 2012 at 1:12 PM ]
good for them
see what had happened was ESPN didnt show the jets for 20 mins straight so they had to get back on somehow
That's what they get for having Holley Mangold as headcoach.
[ Edited by Chief on Aug 6, 2012 at 1:56 PM ]
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

This the new female referee?
i guess they had brawl then made up

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8239546/new-york-jets-players-brawl-fans-team-practice
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

This the new female referee?
I wish
Originally posted by DUB9IROCZ:
i guess they had made up brawl then

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8239546/new-york-jets-players-brawl-fans-team-practice

*fixed
so it was just two guys fighting and the rest of the team/coaches pulling guys apart....big whoop
More important....was that Latina journalist's azz left unscathed?

(Ines Saenz)
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Aug 6, 2012 at 4:43 PM ]
teams I hate

Cowboys
Pats
Seahawks
and the fuggn JETS
The East Coast bias of ESPN just keeps getting worse. Covering a middle of the pack team who can't back up the smack talk of their bombastic coach for a WHOLE week of training camp is just a joke. Could not care less....................then again, I will have to sit through 10-15 minutes of coverage of it anyway if I choose to watch Sportscenter.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
The East Coast bias of ESPN just keeps getting worse. Covering a middle of the pack team who can't back up the smack talk of their bombastic coach for a WHOLE week of training camp is just a joke. Could not care less....................then again, I will have to sit through 10-15 minutes of coverage of it anyway if I choose to watch Sportscenter.

dont think its bias....just that the Jets are attention whores and all media eats it up