There are 138 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Huge brawl at Jets Training Camp

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Looks like ESPN didn't stay at Jets camp long enough: Brawl at Jets camp involving about 20 players.
[ Edited by 80sbaby24 on Aug 6, 2012 at 1:12 PM ]
good for them
see what had happened was ESPN didnt show the jets for 20 mins straight so they had to get back on somehow
  • Chief
  • Veteran
That's what they get for having Holley Mangold as headcoach.
[ Edited by Chief on Aug 6, 2012 at 1:56 PM ]
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

This the new female referee?
i guess they had brawl then made up

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8239546/new-york-jets-players-brawl-fans-team-practice
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

This the new female referee?
I wish
Originally posted by DUB9IROCZ:
i guess they had made up brawl then

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8239546/new-york-jets-players-brawl-fans-team-practice

*fixed
so it was just two guys fighting and the rest of the team/coaches pulling guys apart....big whoop
More important....was that Latina journalist's azz left unscathed?

(Ines Saenz)
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Aug 6, 2012 at 4:43 PM ]
teams I hate

Cowboys
Pats
Seahawks
and the fuggn JETS
The East Coast bias of ESPN just keeps getting worse. Covering a middle of the pack team who can't back up the smack talk of their bombastic coach for a WHOLE week of training camp is just a joke. Could not care less....................then again, I will have to sit through 10-15 minutes of coverage of it anyway if I choose to watch Sportscenter.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
The East Coast bias of ESPN just keeps getting worse. Covering a middle of the pack team who can't back up the smack talk of their bombastic coach for a WHOLE week of training camp is just a joke. Could not care less....................then again, I will have to sit through 10-15 minutes of coverage of it anyway if I choose to watch Sportscenter.

dont think its bias....just that the Jets are attention whores and all media eats it up
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home