There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

first female referee to work GB-SD game

Originally posted by Prospector:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
NFL needs to wake the f**k up and make the NFL refs higher paid and 100% involved as their profession. Better calls, better games, better everything. Stop being petty on a CRUCIAL part of the game.

This is right. Why are giggling douchebags like Jimmy Johnson and Terry Bradshaw paid more than people who are VITAL to the integrity of the game? It is horrible, the NFL must account for its stupidity in not paying its refs. Make these horrible TV networks help pay them if you must, and make them fire useless rambling jackasses like their halftime shows.

We would all be better off if we did not have to listen to imbecile ex-jocks babbling and teasing and making fake jokes so bad you want to punch them in their stupid faces. Replace them with professional, well paid referees with the tools, the skills, and the incentive to do a great job.

Great post
Originally posted by Moolji:
I thought you guys in San Fran were the most liberal and open minded in the US? Comeon guys it doesn't matter if the ref is male or female, black or white, all that matters is how they perform, and that should be the only thing.

Dude, chill.

And we aren't all from San Francisco.
I thought you guys in San Fran were the most liberal and open minded in the US? Comeon guys it doesn't matter if the ref is male or female, black or white, all that matters is how they perform, and that should be the only thing.
Politically correct thinking has ruined "The City" , don't let it ruin the NFL
  • mod
  • Veteran
Lol what?
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
So...How'd she do?

You are 100% correct.

That being said, who wants a c**t b***h officiating a man's game?
She can blow my whistle
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
NFL needs to wake the f**k up and make the NFL refs higher paid and 100% involved as their profession. Better calls, better games, better everything. Stop being petty on a CRUCIAL part of the game.

and better pizza....papa johns
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Must suck to be the first at something because the people that are good at are on strike.

I found that most of the people on these forums arent even from the city. Lol
Originally posted by Hitman49:
I was hoping this....

but it turns out to be this....

jessica

she look like a broke jennifer anniston pwhaha
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
she looks meh

she is a judo champ so punters better watch it

fixed