There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Cardinals vs. Saints - Tonight 5pm Pst/ 8pm Est (Aug 5th)

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
omg

cards season falling apart in front of their eyes

Skelton was the only NFC west QB to beat the Niners last year. Kolb going down is a blessing in disguise
umm him body touched the line
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
No no no no kolb hurt!

i thought that was one of our fans posting that..

I thought I was the only one who wants Kolb to do well in preseason.....because I know he'd do horrible during the regular season...then they'd be going back and forth again during important stretches as the season goes on.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Aug 5, 2012 at 5:43 PM ]
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
omg

Skelton was the only NFC west QB to beat the Niners last year. Kolb going down is a blessing in disguise

That game was b******t. He just threw it up and got lucky. Our offense blew that game,
I think we're all seeing first hand why Manning didn't choose the Cardinals.
http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showpost.php?p=2662565&postcount=124

"I think we're all seeing first hand why Manning didn't choose the Cardinals."

BHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by sactomkiii:
umm him body touched the line

Yeah, that should have been a touchback. Not sure why they didn't challenge. It was pretty obvious.
omg

That game was b******t. He just threw it up and got lucky. Our offense blew that game,

They totally took advantage of NO PATRICK WILLIS ON THE FIELD, not even s**tting, every TD was up the middle on fly slants, and 15 yd posts. -Only defense to take advantage of Larry Grant.
omg

I agree that the game was BS and that it was our own undoing that did us in. But still, Skelton > Kolb
wahoo I got into a thread on an az bored http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/f4/the-official-hof-cards-vs-saints-thread-182403-10.html
You know I never EVER wish and hope for rival players to get injured.

...But i'd be a damn liar if I said I didnt enjoy it. That may make me a bad person but I don't care.
I agree that the game was BS and that it was our own undoing that did us in. But still, Skelton > Kolb

yeah for sure. Kolb stinks
Call McNabb. Yeah, I said it.

someone is asking for mcnaab in the az forum
is micheal floyd playing?