There are 56 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Cardinals vs. Saints - Tonight 5pm Pst/ 8pm Est (Aug 5th)

Lol Scott Shanle is garbage as f**k
is this the saint first team or second team defense?
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
is this the saint first team or second team defense?

Probably second team mixed with third team by now
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
omg

cards season falling apart in front of their eyes

Skelton was the only NFC west QB to beat the Niners last year. Kolb going down is a blessing in disguise

That game was b******t. He just threw it up and got lucky. Our offense blew that game,

This.
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

hahah
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

Wow... not only a sucky QB, but a b*tch-move there to boot.

Enjoy your new home there, Snyder... won't be missed.
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

thats messed up lol
Originally posted by Rocket4989:



floyd looking good

he was the best WR coming out this year imo
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
floyd looking good

he was the best WR coming out this year imo

FWIW, rotoworld has been saying that he has been rather disappointing, and would have to make great strides to even be the # 2 guy.
Pete Prisco repeated his prediction that the Cardinals are winning the division and now he's bickering with 49er fans: https://twitter.com/PriscoCBS

He's arguing that the Cardinals defense is better because Patrick Peterson is better than our corners. I'm usually skeptical about an "analyst" being biased against the 49ers ( it's usually ignorance not bias) but I really think this guy is. Not once does he even come close to mentioning that our front 7 is probably the best in the league.

"[Peterson] outplayed [Rogers] Arizona. If you can't admit that, you are blinded by Harbaugh drool."
[ Edited by Niner3030 on Aug 5, 2012 at 6:26 PM ]
Originally posted by Niner3030:
Pete Prisco repeated his prediction that the Cardinals are winning the division and now he's bickering with 49er fans: https://twitter.com/PriscoCBS

He's arguing that the Cardinals defense is better because Patrick Peterson is better than our corners. I'm usually skeptical about an "analyst" being biased against the 49ers ( it's usually ignorance not bias) but I really think this guy is. Not once does he even come close to mentioning that our front 7 is probably the best in the league.

"[Peterson] outplayed [Rogers] Arizona. If you can't admit that, you are blinded by Harbaugh drool."

What has Peterson done besides kick returns to warrant that he's a top 20 player, yet alone Top 5 CB in the NFL thus far?
Lol he replied to WillisTheWalll
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by Niner3030:
Pete Prisco repeated his prediction that the Cardinals are winning the division and now he's bickering with 49er fans: https://twitter.com/PriscoCBS

He's arguing that the Cardinals defense is better because Patrick Peterson is better than our corners. I'm usually skeptical about an "analyst" being biased against the 49ers ( it's usually ignorance not bias) but I really think this guy is. Not once does he even come close to mentioning that our front 7 is probably the best in the league.

"[Peterson] outplayed [Rogers] Arizona. If you can't admit that, you are blinded by Harbaugh drool."

What has Peterson done besides kick returns to warrant that he's a top 20 player, yet alone Top 5 CB in the NFL thus far?

It's like saying Devin Hester is one of the best WRs in the league.