There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Cardinals vs. Saints - Tonight 5pm Pst/ 8pm Est (Aug 5th)

I know its showing on the NFL Network. Not sure if it's on other stations too.

Also, I realize this isn't Niner news, but the "Niner Talk" forum by far gets the most traffic. Time to scout the competition.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
How about them Mets?
There's nothing in it to see except looking at 2 loser teams against us. One we destroyed in a last second win in the playoff and the other a perennial loser whom we have beaten even in our losing years. But it's nice to have football back.
At this point Im just starved for foosball. I'm curious to see Snyder.
Chase Daniel FOR THE WIN!

Things to look for:

1. Saints game management absent their head coach. Remember when we had Sing and Raye wasting all our timeouts because they couldn't get the play in time?

2. Scott Shanle.

3. AZ starting QB battle. Kolb vs. Skelton apparantly. I think they both suck hot garbage fumes.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I know its showing on the NFL Network. Not sure if it's on other stations too.

Also, I realize this isn't Niner news, but the "Niner Talk" forum by far gets the most traffic. Time to scout the competition.

IN BEFORE THE MOVE
Hope they beat each other up
  • rserda
  • Veteran
I thought it was Seattle vs Saints?
  • fly15
  • Veteran
can't wait for friday
Got tickets for Friday, going to give them away....
finally some football!
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
finally some football!

This. Gonna enjoy watching some football, and the two teams can beat the sh*t outta each other for all I care.
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
finally some football!

This. Gonna enjoy watching some football, and the two teams can beat the sh*t outta each other for all I care.

• THEB
  • Veteran
Im looking forward to watching Snyder suck on a new team. also looking forward to a complete saints metdown.

Those are the reasons ill be watching. That and im just football deprived. I can only watch the same 49ers film over and over for so long.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home