LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 298 users in the forums

** Week 1 NFL Preseason Games Thread 8/5 - 8/13 **

Shop 49ers game tickets
Lol matty lionheart
Neither of these teams will be in the playoffs, lol.
Horrible game between these two teams. Guess will watch something else after wasting 3 minutes on that game.
Why would a game like this get a Monday Night Football game?
When was the last time a game entered half-time with nobody scoring?
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:

D-A-L-L-A-S
I hope they miss the FG here lol
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:

D-A-L-L-A-S

'MERICA'S TEAM YO

god pretty much every other game would've been better suited for this. if only they would just cut the feed and roll tape of a game form saturday lol.
Terrelle Pryor is in
A real barn burner going on

I could get a higher scoring game between the A's and Rangers
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
that was a f**king horrendous display of football.

Terrelle Pryor is in

lol at all the raider fans getting excited about him running with the ball. Who gives a s**t if he can't complete a 6 yard pass, he can run!
The Raiders are embarrassing
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
that was a f**king horrendous display of football.

Terrelle Pryor is in

lol at all the raider fans getting excited about him running with the ball. Who gives a s**t if he can't complete a 6 yard pass, he can run!

THIS! I like Pryor a lot but come on. At least our run first, awkward QB who came from a weird offense can complete a damn pass without making it look freakishly difficult. It seriously looks like Pryor doesn't know how much effort to put into any given throw. He was all over the place, 5 yards behind, 5 yards in front, at the feet, over the head, everywhere but their hands.

I think he may take as long as another 3-4 for years, maybe longer then Kaepernick to fully develop. If the McKenzie is going to honor Al Davis and groom Pryor to succeed Palmer then Oakland fans should resign themselves to mediocrity for another 5 years, or longer.
[ Edited by sfout on Aug 13, 2012 at 9:18 PM ]
at one point of the raiders game the announcer said youll never get that 90 minutes of your life back lol. cowboys and raiders both look amazingly bad, even for a preseason game, which the raiders want to win more than anyone usually
Share 49ersWebzone