Originally posted by RonMexico:
starter

Wilson

Mitchell & Ness
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by THEB:
if youre interested in how each one fits, take a look at this

The nike jersey obviously fits better, has better number placement, the sleeves are way better, the neck is better...just all around better.

yea but that dude is built like a middle aged woman.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Kind of weird they refer to tighter clothes as being more "modern".....Guess its the time's we're in
Anyone know when the Nike "Away" Jersey will be available? I've been thinking about getting a Nike jersey and I haven't decided whether to get the Home jersey or wait for the Away one.
Originally posted by SaksV:
Kind of weird they refer to tighter clothes as being more "modern".....Guess its the time's we're in

we less gangsta now.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
My Nike Jersey looks like much better quality than my old Reeboks if you're willing to pay full price.

Put it this way, I already owned a white Willis Reebok Jersey.

I ordered a Red Davis Nike Jersey and after it came in, i wanted to buy a white Willis Nike Jersey.

How do they run?? Did u get the replica version?
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
My Nike Jersey looks like much better quality than my old Reeboks if you're willing to pay full price.

Put it this way, I already owned a white Willis Reebok Jersey.

I ordered a Red Davis Nike Jersey and after it came in, i wanted to buy a white Willis Nike Jersey.

How do they run?? Did u get the replica version?

the unstitched 80/90ish dollar one. My Willis Reebok is the same price range. The Nike's aren't as baggy as the Reeboks, but i definitely not slim fit.

IMO, the material on the Nike's look a lot more durable. In that picture someone posted, you can see the dude's undershirt in the Reebok just to get an idea.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Is this website legit or all fakes?

http://www.nikesanfrancisco49ers.com
Thinking about getting a Aldon Smith Nike jersey.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:
Thinking about getting a Aldon Smith Nike jersey.

Thinking the same thing.....or Justin Smith

• THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
yea but that dude is built like a middle aged woman.

Hes built like an average man. not everyone is a fat slob or so overly buff that you look like Arnold on roids.
I was thinking about getting the Nike Elite jersey. I know they cost like $250, but it's rare that I spend my money on something that's not a bill and I want to treat myself. I live in Dallas and tried on a Cowboys jersey just to find out my size and I can't lie... I was impressed with the Elite jerseys. Now the only question is do I get a Willis one or get one custom made with my name on the back?
Originally posted by 49ersfan504:
I was thinking about getting the Nike Elite jersey. I know they cost like $250, but it's rare that I spend my money on something that's not a bill and I want to treat myself. I live in Dallas and tried on a Cowboys jersey just to find out my size and I can't lie... I was impressed with the Elite jerseys. Now the only question is do I get a Willis one or get one custom made with my name on the back?

Don't get one with your name on the back, come on man. DON'T BE THAT GUY!

Get your favorite player!
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by 49ersfan504:

Don't get one with your name on the back, come on man. DON'T BE THAT GUY!

Get your favorite player!

Custom for sure if you're spending that much
Having had Reebok Authentics and now most recently purchased a Bruce Miller Nike Elite .. I like the Nike 10000% better. The feel of the material, the quality, everything is just better. Only thing that is a concern to me is the feel of the sleeves. But i will get used to it .
Share 49ersWebzone