[ Edited by CityKing415 on Jul 26, 2012 at 9:47 AM ]
There are 578 users in the forums
Who do you drop, fire, kick and chase away from TV?
- 1 2
Who do you drop, fire, kick and chase away from TV?
Jul 26, 2012 at 9:43 AM
- CityKing415
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,048
Fire Drop and kick Dukes..
Jul 26, 2012 at 9:43 AM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
Neither.
I'd rather watch paint dry.
I'd rather watch paint dry.
Jul 26, 2012 at 9:46 AM
- Chief
- Veteran
- Posts: 28,272
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Neither.
I'd rather watch paint dry.
I like watching NFL network, but these two always throw a wrench into things. Loud, goofy and dumb.
Jul 26, 2012 at 9:54 AM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,136
kill both of them
Jul 26, 2012 at 11:16 AM
- marshulk
- Veteran
- Posts: 45,242
So you're saying they aren't the same person
Jul 26, 2012 at 11:42 AM
- Hitman49
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,040
Sapp...and also would drop Howie and Terry on FOX...
Jul 26, 2012 at 1:05 PM
- Godsleftsock
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,291
Originally posted by marshniners24:So you're saying they aren't the same person
Jul 26, 2012 at 1:23 PM
- DeepNinerValue
- Veteran
- Posts: 60,616
At least Dukes can be articulate.
Jul 26, 2012 at 1:24 PM
- DeepNinerValue
- Veteran
- Posts: 60,616
Originally posted by Hitman49:
Sapp...and also would drop Howie and Terry on FOX...
HOWIE IS THE MAN.
Terry is getting old.
Jul 26, 2012 at 8:22 PM
- denali22
- Veteran
- Posts: 693
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
So you're saying they aren't the same person
thats what im saying..but seriously, jaime dukes is a retarded.
Jul 27, 2012 at 11:06 AM
- Kingpin
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,485
Sapp and his ridiculous over-exaggerated facial expressions.
Jul 27, 2012 at 11:12 AM
- pdizo916
- Member
- Posts: 38,241
AT LEAST Warren Sapp is humorous.
Dukes brings no value.......well........my self worth goes up every time I hear this man talk.
Dukes brings no value.......well........my self worth goes up every time I hear this man talk.
Jul 27, 2012 at 12:48 PM
- niner4ever12
- Veteran
- Posts: 991
dukes because he hates alex smith.
Jul 27, 2012 at 12:54 PM
- Rubberneck36
- HOF
- Posts: 141,822
I can't stand either but Hoge is an ass. He makes my skin crawl.
- 1 2