There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Lions tweet - Aaron Berry arrested for a second time on assult charges

LOL You gotta love them tweeting it out.

https://twitter.com/DetroitLionsNFL/status/227049995730296834
Lions, Bungles, and the NFL... Oh My
haa i played against this dude in high school
In one off season the Lions have turned into the Bengals....
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
In one off season the Lions have turned into the Bengals....

How do you get someone off the bench on the Lions?

You say, "Will the defendant please stand!"
Damn dude these guys really need football to start
Hopefully he gets 2-3 games and misses the game agaisnt us.
This is just ridiculous now, I actually feel sorry for Lions fans because their team right now is a complete joke.. but for a completely different reason than they usually are.
so many nfl'ers are getting in trouble...
That's too bad. He's a terrible football player so he had to hope he wouldn't have any incidents in order to stick around. This is hardly a loss for Detroit when he gets suspended.

I think Houston and Alphonso Smith can hold down the starting spots while Lacey and the rookies Bentley and Greenwood can fill out the rest of the CB group.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Hopefully he gets 2-3 games and misses the game agaisnt us.


dude f**king sucks, hope he plays against us. every lions cb blows
they jsut cut him
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
they jsut cut him

No they just cut him
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
That's too bad. He's a terrible football player so he had to hope he wouldn't have any incidents in order to stick around. This is hardly a loss for Detroit when he gets suspended.

I think Houston and Alphonso Smith can hold down the starting spots while Lacey and the rookies Bentley and Greenwood can fill out the rest of the CB group.

What did I tell you... http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82abf461/article/aaron-berry-cut-by-detroit-lions-after-his-second-arrest?module=HP11_headline_stack