LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

Cowboys WR Dez Bryant - Scumbag of the Week

Shop 49ers game tickets
next time he can just pay me . i will happily slap the crap out his momma
My mom could smoke crack, blow it in my face, while trying to extort every last penny from me and I still wouldnt hit her. Would i shake the hell out of her? Maybe. His best option wouldve been to just leave.

Lufkin Panthers '97
Originally posted by 49erMike:
My mom could smoke crack, blow it in my face, while trying to extort every last penny from me and I still wouldnt hit her. Would i shake the hell out of her? Maybe. His best option wouldve been to just leave.

Lufkin Panthers '97

She says he hit her. Doesn't mean he did. That's the extortion part. She probably said "give me the money or I'll tell the cops you hit me"

Her only injuries is some bruising and swelling on her wrists arms and thumb. That sounds more like he was holding her preventing her from hitting him type bruises.
Originally posted by kingairta:

Lufkin Panthers '97

She says he hit her. Doesn't mean he did. That's the extortion part. She probably said "give me the money or I'll tell the cops you hit me"

Her only injuries is some bruising and swelling on her wrists arms and thumb. That sounds more like he was holding her preventing her from hitting him type bruises.

That's why I said he should've just left. He should know all eyes are on him.

Lufkin Panthers '97

Easy to say when you're not the one dealin wit it.people on the outside always sayin what someone else should do,lulz.
Originally posted by bluecoller49ninerfan:
Come on man...his moms 37 he was born in 88 that makes her getting prego at 11 or 12 . So its pretty much just a fight between the good brother and the crack head sister that nevergrew up or comes around.I'm siding with the dude that still whent colledge and did somthing with his life.

Did you seriously just say colledge?
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Come on man...his moms 37 he was born in 88 that makes her getting prego at 11 or 12 . So its pretty much just a fight between the good brother and the crack head sister that nevergrew up or comes around.I'm siding with the dude that still whent colledge and did somthing with his life.

LOL He don't know how to spell Collij.
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:

Lufkin Panthers '97

Easy to say when you're not the one dealin wit it.people on the outside always sayin what someone else should do,lulz.

So whats the alternative? Get arrested for domestic violence? Genius...

BTW, I said it because I've done it before. It might be hard for YOU to understand, but that's ok. Not everyone can do the right thing. Nice try though... "lulz"
[ Edited by 49erMike on Jul 18, 2012 at 9:49 PM ]
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

Back off, guys. There is no spelling test to become a member here. You just need to be a fan.
Originally posted by English:

Back off, guys. There is no spelling test to become a member here. You just need to be a fan.

Come on Old E....let us have a little fun with the newb!

Psst, Dez...you're doing it wrong.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by English:

Come on Old E....let us have a little fun with the newb!

How's about if the guy is dyslexic? Or English isn't his first language? Or if he isn't as well educated as you?

No. Leave him alone. He is allowed to post his views without getting abuse. We don't have spelling Nazi's here and we don't have Grammar Nazi's.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
my mother and i did not like each other at all and it was a relief when she died but beat her up?no.
Originally posted by 99problems:
next time he can just pay me . i will happily slap the crap out his momma

99 problems and slappin his momma ain't one

Lufkin Panthers '97

Sure he should have just left but he's proven time and time again he's an idiot. Lying to the NCAA, not paying his bills, getting kicked out of a mall for having his pants too low and violating the dress code.

I think at the end of the day Dez will be exonerated in this fiasco.
Share 49ersWebzone