There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Cowboys WR Dez Bryant - Scumbag of the Week

Assaulted his own mother, and she claims it's not the first time.

Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant was arrested Monday after he allegedly assaulted his mother, Angela, on Saturday, according to DeSoto, Texas, police captain Ron Smith.

According to the incident report, Bryant became angry when his mother asked him to leave her home during an argument Saturday afternoon. Initially, at a Tuesday news conference, Smith said Bryant slapped his mother in the face, but the police report, which was released later Tuesday, clarified that Bryant allegedly grabbed her by her T-shirt and hair and "hit her across the face with his ball cap."

Angela Bryant, whose T-shirt and bra were allegedly torn during the incident, indicated on the 911 call that this was not the first time she was assaulted by her son.

"I can't keep letting him do this," said Angela Bryant, who made the call from the nearby home of family friend and adviser David Wells. "I can't keep letting him do me like this. I'm tired. I'm going to put an end to it today. I'm going to put an end to it today. I'm tired."

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/8173444/dez-bryant-dallas-cowboys-allegedly-assaulted-mom-police-say

What a P.O.S.
What a P.O.S.

Pretty much! Wow, who hits their mother!? Really!?
LOL his mom is a whore
Cowpukes and SeaChickens taking it in the arse? Aaaaahhh... it's like a second Birthday this year!

Dez Bryant is the poster child for how not to be a young gifted athlete. I bet he will also have to deal with bankruptcy before he is 30 while he is still collecting millions playing football. It's sad really, maybe some other mothers should look at this and say "maybe I should pay more attention to raising my kid so he doesn't grow up thinking its ok to b***h slap me"
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
LOL his mom is a whore

Looks like the Dolphins were right. LOL
this is from another article about the incident. this dude is just dumb

Angela Bryant later tells the dispatcher that her son has left in his white Pearl Lincoln Navigator with the license plate "BAILME."
I understand hating on this kid cause he's a Cowboy and appears to be cocky.

I wouldn't rush to call him a scumbag though. From what I heard his mom has been arrested numerous times in the past and usually for dealing crack. I don't like the kid cause he's a cowboy, but I wouldn't sit on my high horse and start saying what a piece of s**t he is without knowing all the details either...
Originally posted by hateroids84:

I wouldn't rush to call him a scumbag though. From what I heard his mom has been arrested numerous times in the past and usually for dealing crack. I don't like the kid cause he's a cowboy, but I wouldn't sit on my high horse and start saying what a piece of s**t he is without knowing all the details either...

Ya, but I believe we can. I believe that it is safe to assume that we all agree that a person is a scumbag the second he lays hands on a women let alone his own mom. OH! He is also a Cowboy!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
LOL his mom is a whore

Looks like the Dolphins were right. LOL

and the worst part is it looks like he's the pimp........

Before his rookie year even started the kid failed to pay for a bunch of custom jewelry. Then gets kicked out of a mall for violating the dress code.

To make matters worse he doesn't even know the playbook or what to do on hot routes etc.

One of the local sports radio shows host don't even think Dez will be on the cowboys when his contract is up.
I dont even understand how someone so physically gifted can be so morally f**ked... sad part is he is still gonna make millions of dollars
shes lying
Originally posted by 4everfaithful24:

Ya, but I believe we can. I believe that it is safe to assume that we all agree that a person is a scumbag the second he lays hands on a women let alone his own mom. OH! He is also a Cowboy!

Keep saying that when a woman abuses you.

I agree with Hateroids. Until we know the full story, it would be best to stay out of it.
Originally posted by mkmasn:
Originally posted by 4everfaithful24:

Keep saying that when a woman abuses you.

I agree with Hateroids. Until we know the full story, it would be best to stay out of it.

Oh good idea. Let's not have any opinions until we know the full story.

Um.

How many events that have happened, do we know the full story about? Actually the full story often only comes out as a result of all the guesswork and opinions.

But yeah, this is the Internet. Don't let's jump to conclusions here.