All niners predictions.

1. Aldon breaks the sack record.
2. Alex makes PB
3. 49ers VS Bengals superbowl
4. Crabtree no longer a starter by midseason
5.VD breaks TE season TD record.

Bonus- Tolzien wins backup role.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Jul 14, 2012 at 9:27 PM ]
1) Aldon Smith gets less sacks than last year.
2) Raiders miss the playoffs again.
3) Manning doesn't finish the season.
4) 49ers beat the Lions during the regular season and the playoffs.
5) 49ers over Pats in Super Bowl.
Alex Smith will have an incredible year...common theme...Super Bowl bound...common theme...Aldon Smith violating the "O"...common theme...Patrick Willis murderin' at the LB position...common theme...49ers lose to Packers in week 1...commo...???...WTF? Nah bro, see it aint gonna go down like that!!! I mean, i respect your opinion and all that, but our Defense is gonna D-E-S-T-R-O-Y Green Bay!!! And Alex will lead our "O"...that boy is hungry to make a statement,i only it doesnt make him careless...not talkin just about his passing game either but rather his abilities a signal !!! Remember,afterall, how important it was for the league commentators, sportscasters, etc. to point out the fact that he was an "efficient game manager"...He's much more than that, and he's about to prove it!!! Nah,bro... Green Bay is gonna feel the pain.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
All niners predictions.

2. Alex makes PB

Thats a lame prediction
Idaho likes not Crabs. I empathize with his sentiments but early reports this year lead me to believe he's finally ready to turn the corner. And, literally, turn opposing corners into their own ankles until they lie helpless gripping burnt grass watching Crabs high-step into the endzone through tear-filled eyes.
Originally posted by DirtyP:
All niners predictions.

2. Alex makes PB

Thats a lame prediction

Didn't know my predictions had to please everyone, or all end in a fairy tale ending. Alot of people will probably think the alex prediction is lame as well.
Originally posted by captain_planet:
Idaho likes not Crabs. I empathize with his sentiments but early reports this year lead me to believe he's finally ready to turn the corner. And, literally, turn opposing corners into their own ankles until they lie helpless gripping burnt grass watching Crabs high-step into the endzone through tear-filled eyes.

Ill believe it when i see it on the football field against top competition, not in pad less practice, and not simply against the rams like last season. If he steps his game up ill gladly eat crow in a very "public" fashion. Prove me wrong crabs.
1) Aldon Smith will get stabbed again.
2) one of our players will get a DUI (53 man roster or practice squad)
3) We will lose on the road against Seattle, New Orleans, Jets, Packers, and Patriots
4) We will win our division at week 16. (it will not be as easy as last year)
5) We will get the wild card and go all the way to the super bowl.
1. Niners go 10-6, but Win SB
2. Eagles go a... pissed off 13-3 and prove everyone wrong
3. Bills, Chiefs, Panthers make playoffs
4. RG3 gets hurt
5. Ravens D will suck!! (No Suggs, Lewis old, Reed unhappy and old)
All niners predictions.

2. Alex makes PB

#2 is the most reasonable. Ha
[ Edited by cwilson830 on Jul 15, 2012 at 7:06 AM ]

1. Giants and Steelers miss the playoffs
  2. Bears win NFC North
  3. Two teams from the NFC West make the playoffs
  4. The Rams and Redskins continue to be terrible and the Rams end up with both the #1 and #3 picks in next years draft
  5. 49ers win a hard fought Super Bowl battle with the Houston Texans
1) 49ers will play 6 games in the NFC west.
2) I will float several kegs of beer.
3) I will throw something.
4) I will jump up and down and hug/high five someone.
5) I will sit down and put my head in my hands.
Originally posted by SF49rzFreek:
Alex Smith will have an incredible year...common theme...Super Bowl bound...common theme...Aldon Smith violating the "O"...common theme...Patrick Willis murderin' at the LB position...common theme...49ers lose to Packers in week 1...commo...???...WTF? Nah bro, see it aint gonna go down like that!!! I mean, i respect your opinion and all that, but our Defense is gonna D-E-S-T-R-O-Y Green Bay!!! And Alex will lead our "O"...that boy is hungry to make a statement,i only it doesnt make him careless...not talkin just about his passing game either but rather his abilities a signal !!! Remember,afterall, how important it was for the league commentators, sportscasters, etc. to point out the fact that he was an "efficient game manager"...He's much more than that, and he's about to prove it!!! Nah,bro... Green Bay is gonna feel the pain.

Right. Best thing is we have smart coaches, a full offseason, the coaches have more confidence in Alex, much more speed and talent on the outside to go deep, and all off season to game plan for our "next game". GB's got nothing new. I expect a third of the plays they'll see from us are not on film. We won't hold back. Winning this game will give the team a confidence builder and get them solidly behind Alex as their leader, and I believe we pull out all the stops to get it. Niners start 1-0.
yessir!!! we are on the same page... True enuff they have one of the best "O" lines in the league, and arguably "The Best" QB ... but its not gonna be enuff'...remember how the Chiefs shut'em down? yeah, well we're not the Chiefs, we're the San Francisco 49ers and we comin for our due diligence!!!! Its true of course that GB did nothing to improve themselves. Harbaugh and "Staff" gonna bring us @ least 2 rings!!!!
Didn't know my predictions had to please everyone, or all end in a fairy tale ending. Alot of people will probably think the alex prediction is lame as well.

Usually when someone makes a prediction for their own team its not failure for their leading receiver.
Share 49ersWebzone