LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

Adrian Peterson Arrested

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by susweel:
Them cops just on a power trip.
Yep. Most likely.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Don't push a police officer is the moral of the story.
Cops sometimes exaggerate what occurred, and especially do so when there's a "resistinig arrest" charge.

AP could have mouthed off, and the cop got pissed and pushed him. AP objected, then its on, but the cop charges him with resisting afterwards and has to say AP:started it. "He pushed me!" "Wah."

Lets wait and see if charges are dropped.
I don't know the particulars of the situation, just what I've read. If there is any confrontation with law enforcers in this day and age you can be sure you'll come in second place every time.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Thank God, this will make people forget about Aldon.

Edit: In all seriousness though, never, EVER get into a fight with a law enforcement official in Texas, they're all hawked up, power-hungry HL-Security psychos who would to just love to speed up the lethal injection process (for somebody) any which way they can.

this doe
This doesn't seem like much. It actually seems similar to something that happened to me a while ago, except I didn't push the cop, I looked at him wrong. And it certainly didn't take 3 of them to arrest me. But then again, I don't know for sure if he actually pushed the cop.
f**k the little p***y ass cops.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
f**k the little p***y ass cops.

This
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Trade for him while his stock is down!
fuk the police.

I got arrested in a similar way. A cop was telling me to leave public property in front of a club, but i was alone in a new town and was waiting for a friend. I left for awhile and came back to find my friend. a*****e cop tells me to leave again. I get fed up and tell him i'm looking for a friend i can't leave him alone.

Cop tells me to leave. I tell the cop to f**k off already, there was other s**t going on all around and he's f**king with me. So he arrests me for trespassing. Charges dropped cause, guess what, i was on public property.

but i had to go back to that town for a stupid court date. f**king pigs.
Originally posted by Chief:
Lol, he became the highest payed running back, then got hurt and arrested.

paid*

Originally posted by defenderDX:

paid*

im sorry but how do you get ARRESTED for RESISTING ARREST? i stopped reading after that
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by defenderDX:

paid*

I was saying he was payed out, like on a rope... Honestly, seriously, yah.. Like yah. "He was payed out the line of money like a pirate on a boat."

See?
Makes perfect sense. :)
Originally posted by RonMexico:
took 6 cops to bring him down

Shoulda asked PWilly for help. AP still has his mom check in the closet and under the bed for Willis before he goes to sleep every night.
Getting into an altercation with a cop is not a good idea. Will there be a fair investigation?
Share 49ersWebzone