There are 131 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Any other teams you root for sometimes..........

Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Paul:
Always have liked the Steelers... my Dad has been a fan his entire life, I like them almost as much as the Niners

Ban.
x2

Niners are in a class of their own and the only team I consider myself a fan of. The Niners ARE the NFL to me.

As far as rooting goes, I'll root for Philly so long as they're not playing SF and so long as their game doesn't have any adverse implications on the 49ers.

Reasons being:

My best friend is a diehard Eagles fan,
I hate the Giants
I respect Philly's fanbase for the crazy, filthy fanatics they are.

TRUE home field advantage in that city haha.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
f**k all the other 31 teams

+1
Before I grew up I rooted for the Lions, because I liked Wayne Fontes and the run-and-shoot, and loved Barry Sanders.
  • DJD
  • Veteran
Broncos.. Best football buddy is a life long Denver fan.
This would have been a good thread for a vote (If you can do 31 options). I'd be curious to see what the most popular second team was. I see a lot of Broncos on here.

The Buffalo Bills are such a tragic NFL team. I ask, does anyone hate the bills? I have a good friend who I met in college who's a die-hard bills fan, after meeting him, I couldn't help but pull for the Bills. Sure, it may be out of putty, but after the Niners, the Bills are my go to.

Also, when the Niners don't make the playoffs, and the bills never make the playoffs anymore, I usually find a team to pull for in the post-season, but it's usually tied to a player or just a big underdog.
Originally posted by stillpans4gold:
This would have been a good thread for a vote (If you can do 31 options). I'd be curious to see what the most popular second team was. I see a lot of Broncos on here.

That would have been an awesome idea.

The Buffalo Bills are such a tragic NFL team. I ask, does anyone hate the bills? I have a good friend who I met in college who's a die-hard bills fan, after meeting him, I couldn't help but pull for the Bills. Sure, it may be out of putty, but after the Niners, the Bills are my go to.

Also, when the Niners don't make the playoffs, and the bills never make the playoffs anymore, I usually find a team to pull for in the post-season, but it's usually tied to a player or just a big underdog.

Bills get a lot of sympathy for losing 4 straight super bowls. Especially the first loss. Plus they're star players were classy and humble from what i can remember.
i used to despise the Pats ...
but the fact Brady is local and they have such a smart established system has made them somehow more likeable

The Buffalo Bills are such a tragic NFL team. I ask, does anyone hate the bills?

The 49ers for trading 500 draft picks for The Juice

Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

The Vikings

I live in Minnesota, so I root for the Vikes, when they aren't playing the niners
*Tony Montana voice* '' No.........PFH*CK NO.''
Originally posted by Chico:
NO ONE! I WANT ALL OTHER TEAMS TO DIE! J/K

This!!!