There are 80 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Any other teams you root for sometimes..........

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by 99problems:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
SEAHAWKS

Yeah if the Niners dont make it, I'm just hoping Seattle cleans up. It would be sweet to see them go 16-0, then run the table in the playoffs on the way to the Lombardi.....

lol his first troll attempt failed so he tried again

Can't be mad at a guy for trying to have a little fun.....
RAVENS - hands down, you guys should be too, considering how professional & similar in many ways they are.
Originally posted by Moolji:
RAVENS - hands down, you guys should be too, considering how professional & similar in many ways they are.

This I agree with (fo reals). Lewis is my favorite non-Niner and I just respect the whole orginazation. Its also pretty cool that our HCs big brother is now their coach.

I also use to like:

Philly - before the dream team talk
Bengals - Just felt bad for them

This I agree with (fo reals). Lewis is my favorite non-Niner and I just respect the whole orginazation. Its also pretty cool that our HCs big brother is now their coach.

I also use to like:

John has been coaching the Ravens since 2008.
I don't really have other teams that I like, mainly just teams and players I dislike. I like cheering against the Broncos, Pats (and Brady), Bears, and definitely our division rivals. I HATE Aaron Curry. He's the dirtiest player in the game. I don't care for Dockett or Adrian Wilson either. Wilson head hunts, but I have respect for him. Cutler just bothers me. There's others, just can't think of them... Larry Johnson is a fool too.

I almost always root against the Jags too. They are so boring to watch. I feel like they deserve to lose every weeks for making games unwatchable. I'd almost rather not watch football than have to sit through one of their games.

I have a feeling Cortland Finnegan is going to shoot to the top of my s**tlist next year.
I'll root for anybody playing the Seahawks but other than that nobody
f**k all the other 31 teams
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

I also use to like:

My sentence was poorly worded. I ment "now" as in since Jim joined the Niners, not John.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

I also use to like:

My sentence was poorly worded. I ment "now" as in since Jim joined the Niners, not John.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Always have liked the Steelers... my Dad has been a fan his entire life, I like them almost as much as the Niners

I liked them since living in Bmore for 4 years and them playing almost around the corner from me. Plus they are AFC which makes it easier
Nevaaaaaaarrrr!

Well, a few times. I used to live in Chicago. All my buddies were Bears fans, so I rooted for them when they weren't playing the Niners.
Originally posted by Paul:
Always have liked the Steelers... my Dad has been a fan his entire life, I like them almost as much as the Niners

Ban.
Whoever's playing the rest of the NFCW.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Paul:

Ban.

lol