Breaking:
The San Francisco 49ers 2017 NFL Draft selections

There are 425 users in the forums

Any other teams you root for sometimes..........

you....I don't really "hate" the Seahawks, Cards, or Rams (like I used to hate the Cowboys and Packers)... I mean, when Warner was with the Cards, yes f'them....but I do root against them when it affects us. But I'll be honest, I do like when they beat these other supposed power house teams. The Media and fans talk so much s**t about the NFC West, but its these teams that beat these other power house teams through out the season.

Once we clinch the division, I don't mind if fellow NFC West teams win their way into a playoff spots as well.
i don't know about any other teams.. but i'll follow certain players that i like.. especially if they are from the bay.. i.e. desaun, jones-drew, jahvid, brady, etc..
i root for the niners to win always obviously. I always root hard for anyone playing one of our division rivals, no matter how much I hate them, even if it's the Raiders, Cowboys, etc. And I usually root for the Rams or cards when they play the Seahawks, unless it's better for the Niners if the Seahawks win.
  • Lifer
  • Veteran
Whoever's playing the Cowboys.
Yeah I root for the SF Giants too.
Share 49erswebzone