There are 207 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Eric Davis is going to the NFL

I for one am glad to see a former 49ers other then Prime Time on the NFL network. I was hoping he would get a gig on the NFL although its the morning show I hope to see ED on the prgame show and replace either Sapp or Irvin spouting DALLAS DALLAS all the Cowboys crap our squad was better then Dallas last year. But
I wonder if Eric is gonna work on the station? I think he still will do the 9ers games or hope.
Maybe the Razor goes on the GAME and replaces ED...but his time may over as an host his interview on 95.7 was hard to listen to as a fan of his. But I like Ray Ratto so he would be good to.
is he still gonna do the 9ers games on knbr
I thinks so but I have not heard anything official.
I'm shocked it wasn't Lorenzo Neil.. oh wait
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
is he still gonna do the 9ers games on knbr

he said on twitter that he's still calling games with Ted

Eric Davis ‏@_ericdavis_
YES...I'm still doing the 9ers games.

Eric Davis ‏@_ericdavis_
I'm still calling the games w/ Ted this yr

So he won't host the drive anymore on 95.7 I guess. That kinda sucks, I liked his show
Tell him to punch Hyme Dukes in the face for me.......
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Tell him to punch Hyme Dukes in the face for me.......

X2
Originally posted by Fan_FromLasVegas:
I for one am glad to see a former 49ers other then Prime Time on the NFL network. I was hoping he would get a gig on the NFL although its the morning show I hope to see ED on the prgame show and replace either Sapp or Irvin spouting DALLAS DALLAS all the Cowboys crap our squad was better then Dallas last year. But
I wonder if Eric is gonna work on the station? I think he still will do the 9ers games or hope.
Maybe the Razor goes on the GAME and replaces ED...but his time may over as an host his interview on 95.7 was hard to listen to as a fan of his. But I like Ray Ratto so he would be good to.

The only show that I know of on the NFL Network is total access and then someother thing they do around 11am. Is he going to be on total access?

This will be interesting. Davis has a very strong opinion and can be dismissive at times. He takes himself very seriously, so I'm curious how he will interact with guys like Dukes, Sapp and a few others.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jun 26, 2012 at 3:51 PM ]
The Razor? Ray Ratto? My God, please no. They go against everything the GAME is all about: sane, reasonable discussion.
The only show that I know of on the NFL Network is total access and then someother thing they do around 11am. Is he going to be on total access?

It's going to be a new show:
NFL AM
Originally posted by Pimptillo:

It's going to be a new show:
NFL AM
YES!!!

Something to watch while I workout in the morning - starts at 6am est and goes for 4 hours....
Originally posted by doodle:
The Razor? Ray Ratto? My God, please no. They go against everything the GAME is all about: sane, reasonable discussion.

Yeah they are more for the older crowd but I have always tuned into the Razor and Mr T and try to catch Ratto on Com Cast or Chronicle Live. I guess you either like him or you don't. Ray seems like he be cool I could be wrong.

the game is all about gimmicks and self glossing

now all we have left from 2-6pm is an east coast blowhard who totally doesn't get this market
Originally posted by drunk49er:

the game is all about gimmicks and self glossing

now all we have left from 2-6pm is an east coast blowhard who totally doesn't get this market

Yeah, I was all for the game but it is really losing it's local ground. Sometimes it's good not to always talk local because then all you have really is the Giants. I would rather hear about NFL football than SFG all day.
Originally posted by ImaMod:
he said on twitter that he's still calling games with Ted

Eric Davis ‏@_ericdavis_
YES...I'm still doing the 9ers games.

Eric Davis ‏@_ericdavis_
I'm still calling the games w/ Ted this yr

So he won't host the drive anymore on 95.7 I guess. That kinda sucks, I liked his show

I with u...I like his show on the drive too....but interested to see how he does on NLF network...he's come a long way and has impoved a lot..