49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 661 users in the forums

Does Bruce Irvin even know what team he plays for.

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,143
I would be in denial to if I was him... Lol
I'm guessing he thinks that washington state and washington dc are the same.

Bruce Irvin can count to potato.
LOL, they have the Robinson Report in Seattle.
Haha what a dumbs**t!

Lol @ marsh's gif
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by marshniners24:

dude! i remember that show from when i was a kid...whats the name again?? totally blanking out
Originally posted by BayAreaNinersFan:
dude! i remember that show from when i was a kid...whats the name again?? totally blanking out

Dinosaurs
When God said, "Come forth for brains: Irvin came fifth.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,143
Originally posted by BayAreaNinersFan:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

dude! i remember that show from when i was a kid...whats the name again?? totally blanking out

the dinosaurs
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

THIS

Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone