There are 223 users in the forums

Scum of he Earth

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
what is he point of his thread? will someone please explain his to me?
Originally posted by cciowa:
i am aware of the original topic. I just went off topic like lots of us do in threads.what is"obvious" to you does not mean everyone shares your world view. back to topic, i kind of think lawrence phillips could tie pacman for scum of the earth

First of all, you do not know anything about my "world views" Again, please remind me what the Pacman Jones shooting has to do with Obama, healthcare or welfare.
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 19, 2012 at 11:21 AM ]
Originally posted by BobS:
What racist comment?

Title of thread: Scum of the earth

Response:

Yeah, if I'm Jones I'm voting for 4 more years of Obama and getting on the US welfare system.

Conclusion:

Tying a club shooting by Pacman Jones to Obama and welfare is outright racist. If you don't see that then I guess theres nothing more to say
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 19, 2012 at 11:24 AM ]
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DirtyP:
What racist comment?

Tying a club shooting by Pacman Jones to Obama and welfare is outright racist. If you don't see that then you are a complete moron.
You need to learn how to read and comprehend better. Seems to most people the poster was implying Pacman isn't employable, so he will need public assistance to survive. You are the only one who twisted it into something offensive. Isn't implying someone is a moron a personal attack?
You need to learn how to read and comprehend better. Seems to most people the poster was implying Pacman isn't employable, so he will need public assistance to survive. You are the only one who twisted it into something offensive. Isn't implying someone is a moron a personal attack?

Lol wow. Ok. He was just giving friendly advice? He's on an NFL roster and is more than employable. Not that that has anything to do with why the comment was offensive. I've met to many people like you to be dumb enough to push this conversation any further. Good day.
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 19, 2012 at 11:34 AM ]

Lol wow. Ok. He was just giving friendly advice? He's on an NFL roster and is more than employable. Not that that has anything to do with why the comment was offensive. I've met to many people like you to be dumb enough to push this conversation any further. Good day.

DirtyP - You really should get your blood pressure checked. You seem to go on a rant in every thread.

With that said: I'm black (1/2), my kids are black (1/2), my wife is black (1/2). We moved from the Pennisula to Oakland because we prefer the diversity. Oakland is probably the most "black city" in all of California (definitly per capita). So no, I'm not racist (Check the Travon Martin thread), but I'm not a fan of Obama politics.

Here was my point: Why sacrifice your body in football when your just going to give it away to somebody else? Pac makes 900k, but he owes 11mm. Unless he can sign a big contract (doubtful) he's doing major damage to his body for nothing. What I said about Obama was tongue and cheek. Obama is the "welfare" president, so why not vote for him, quit your job and get everything for free (Health care and government assistance)? Again, it was a joke with an underlying tone of truth. Race never even entered my mind when I posted my original comment......sensitive much?
What racist comment?
Tying a club shooting by Pacman Jones to Obama and welfare is outright racist. If you don't see that then you are a complete moron.
Dude just stop. Where are you going with this? Your argument is so far out there. Saying Pacman is going to need assistance is racist? He's possibly going to lose a whole lot of money and so he was making a joke that voting for Obama would be the sensible thing to do considering the fact that Obama is a welfare advocate. Geez how racist.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Couldn't have said it better myself. If you don't agree with Obama, you must be a bigot or a racist. lol. Now that is ignorance.
that is the top democratic talking or blather point. You must have missed the memo god forbid we disagree with him based on policy or decisions he has madeoh well as long as they have msnbc to protect him
Lol word.
What racist comment?

Title of thread: Scum of the earth

Response:

Yeah, if I'm Jones I'm voting for 4 more years of Obama and getting on the US welfare system.

Conclusion:

Tying a club shooting by Pacman Jones to Obama and welfare is outright racist. If you don't see that then I guess theres nothing more to say

Don't think it was a racist comment, I think he was just sharing his opinion, which he is entitled to, about 2 things he doesn't care for.

Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:

I thought they didn't allow cameras in San Quentin?
  • mod
  • Veteran
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Pacman Jones is not going to be employable very much longer if he continues acting like a common street thug, no team will want the negative publicity that comes with employing him.
I don't understand why Jones pays....I understand the reasoning...but that just opens the doors to anything is possible to sue in america.....
Share 49ersWebzone