There are 53 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Defense Rankings

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/preseason-ranks-defense-041500425--fantasy.html

No issue with number 1. But look at 5. And like 15.
The guys doing the rankings are semi-retarded. Take a look at RB's #25?!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Gore doen't even break the top 20...I like to see how many of those guys in the top 20 will stay in and block...

never mind it's a fantasy ranking...Gore is still high at 21...
[ Edited by Hitman49 on May 31, 2012 at 4:08 PM ]
Patriots were 31st last year in total D.

all they did was load up on rookies. and now these guys are all pushing them up into the low teens....................... i.e. top half of the league.

reasons to not take Yahoo seriously.......................
lol fantasy rankings! Did nobody see that!? haha It isn't real world football rankings. The defensive rankings are based on not only their ability to stop teams but also their capabilities for sacks, INTs, defensive scores, and special team scores! Amazing how sometimes i think people just want to find something to b***h about without really knowing what they're looking at.

As well the RB rankings all about yards and scoring capabilities. Blocking doesn't count in fantasy lol. Gore is nearly 30, coming off injuries and the 49ers now have a crowded backfield. I can understand why he was ranked where he was.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

all they did was load up on rookies. and now these guys are all pushing them up into the low teens....................... i.e. top half of the league.

I agree.

Also, I think the Rams are under ranked at 30. They made some good veteran moves on D and will be in the low 20's this season in D ranking.
Originally posted by 49er4life:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

I agree.

Also, I think the Rams are under ranked at 30. They made some good veteran moves on D and will be in the low 20's this season in D ranking.

Fantasy rankings

What the f**k... Doug Martin, Reggie Bush, Ryan Matthews all higher than Gore. Semi-retarded is being nice.
Gore is gonna be splitting carries with Hunter/James and maybe Jacobs. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him at 15-ish carries a game for 60-80 yards average. Not really a surprise for his ranking for fantasy stats.
How the hell is Green bay that high there defence sucked last year.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

What the f**k... Doug Martin, Reggie Bush, Ryan Matthews all higher than Gore. Semi-retarded is being nice.

This is for fantasy football.
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:
How the hell is Green bay that high there defence sucked last year.

Same as above.