There are 507 users in the forums
Greatest/Pivotal moments in every franchise history
May 29, 2012 at 10:12 AM
- sincalfaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,712
Arizona wasn't a yearly playoff team
May 29, 2012 at 10:14 AM
- Solidspidey
- Veteran
- Posts: 13
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Arizona wasn't a yearly playoff team
You're right haha, well they did get much improved. I'll edit that.
May 29, 2012 at 10:30 AM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,420
Steelers: hiring Chuck Noll
May 29, 2012 at 10:32 AM
- Solidspidey
- Veteran
- Posts: 13
Originally posted by English:
Steelers: hiring Chuck Noll
nice one :) transformed their defense into a Juggernaut. I'll add it to the list.
May 29, 2012 at 10:33 AM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,420
Detroit - drafting Barry Sanders
May 29, 2012 at 10:35 AM
- Solidspidey
- Veteran
- Posts: 13
Originally posted by English:
Detroit - drafting Barry Sanders
cant believe I missed Barry. I'm editing again :)
May 29, 2012 at 10:38 AM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,420
Minnesota - coming up with a stupid nickname like The Purple People Eaters
Cincy - getting beaten in two superbowls, by, um, who was it again?
Cincy - getting beaten in two superbowls, by, um, who was it again?
May 29, 2012 at 10:42 AM
- Solidspidey
- Veteran
- Posts: 13
Originally posted by English:
Minnesota - coming up with a stupid nickname like The Purple People Eaters
Cincy - getting beaten in two superbowls, by, um, who was it again?
Lol some franchises are hard, I'll add those for the time being, maybe someone can help better fill those in.
May 29, 2012 at 10:44 AM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,420
Cleveland Browns - Art Modell reminds fans that rich men dont give a s**t about them.
May 29, 2012 at 10:51 AM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,420
Atlanta - get beaten in a Superbowl
KC - win a Superbowl donkeys years ago and do nothing much since.
And that is all of them!
KC - win a Superbowl donkeys years ago and do nothing much since.
And that is all of them!
May 29, 2012 at 11:00 AM
- Solidspidey
- Veteran
- Posts: 13
hahaha aw, I hope this isnt turning into a joke thread :) I thought I had a good thread idea hehe
May 29, 2012 at 11:25 AM
- kemp_j
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,733
Charles Haley to the Cowboys probably cost the 9ers 2 or 3 Superbowls.
[ Edited by kemp_j on May 29, 2012 at 11:26 AM ]
May 29, 2012 at 11:30 AM
- AB81Rules
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 34,116
The Broncos didn't draft Elway, the Colts drafted him and traded him to Denver.
May 29, 2012 at 11:35 AM
- Solidspidey
- Veteran
- Posts: 13
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
The Broncos didn't draft Elway, the Colts drafted him and traded him to Denver.
ah thanks for the insight AB.