LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 331 users in the forums

Hakeem Nicks injured

Shop 49ers game tickets
They say 12 weeks but the effects last longer. Health is a bigger factor than stats or turnovers. Nicks had problems with his shoulder last season and now this. He's either having tough luck or is injury prone.
Injury is no big deal. He'll b back by the season opener
Originally posted by Dino:
Adam Schefter
Giants wide receiver Hakeem Nicks fractured the fifth metatarsal of his right foot this morning during the team's second OTA.

Nicks fractured the fifth metatarsal of his right foot while running a route during individual drills in the team's practice facility. He will have surgery Friday and the approximate expected recovery time for the injury is 12 weeks.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7968772/hakeem-nicks-new-york-giants-breaks-foot-miss-12-weeks
Somehow I don't feel bad for them. By October 14th his foot will be ok........
Originally posted by YungAce:
Is it a stretch to say that he's pretty injury prone?

The injury on it's own is not that huge...now the repercussions of it could be. He won't be able to get in football shape by the first game of the year.
With the giants luck at the WR position, I'm sure this will give some relative unknown guy some reps at practice and the next victor cruz will emerge. They are a WR factory over there
He'll probably be at full strength by late October.

I want to destroy a fully health Giants team so there will be NO EXCUSES when we lay claim to the SBowl.
Originally posted by susweel:
We should trade them Kyle Williams now because he is already on their payroll.

As hard as I've gone to bat for the kid, I had to laugh at that... .
Originally posted by kemp_j:
Somehow I don't feel bad for them. On October 14th his foot will be reinjured........

*fixed
*not a bounty
Originally posted by susweel:
We should trade them Kyle Williams now because he is already on their payroll.

We can even throw in Dixon and its a done deal.

Share 49ersWebzone