LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

Matthew Stafford Class Act

Shop 49ers game tickets
Matthew stafford (along with anyone associated with the Lions organization) can EAD!!!!!
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Matthew stafford (along with anyone associated with the Lions organization) can EAD!!!!!

+1

And come Sunday Night Football the 49ers defense is going to make them EAD. Especially that little s**t Schwartz.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Publicity Stunt and tax write off. f**k him he is a douchebag

This.

$15k is a drop in the bucket.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
I don't know s**t about Matthew Stafford off the field.

With that said, I'm not really that impressed by this bit of charity work. It's a nice thing that he did, sure. It just kinda pales in comparison to the charity work I've read about other people doing.

I don't like or dislike Matthew Stafford and this didn't effect my opinion.

I do dislike the Lions as a team right now, though.

So... I guess that means I'm not a fan of Matthew Stafford.

lol pretty much.
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Originally posted by Paul:
this is what NFL players and overall just celebrities in general should do. That is why I love John Cena. Thank you Stafford

You watch wrestling!?

Apparently he also faps while watching wrestling too.

Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Ether:
15k, congrats. That is like you or I buying a sick kid McDonalds for dinner. Dude signed a contract with 50+ million gauranteed.

And when was the last time you even did that big man?

All the time. I give 5 - 10 bucks to homeless dudes all the time.

It's relative. I donated $2 to a walk for children's diabetes just the other day. My coworker gave me a sticker and everything. Where's my news article?
Good post There are sure plenty of people who are down & out. Warwick Dunn was awesome.

Maybe some of the clones in the Zone can get the TO Award for scumbag of the year based on some of their comments.

Oh wait, it's great to want a bag of filth who leaves his kids without child support - good move, sounds more & more like Raider fans to me.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
is this a new law ?
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Good post There are sure plenty of people who are down & out. Warwick Dunn was awesome.

Maybe some of the clones in the Zone can get the TO Award for scumbag of the year based on some of their comments.

Oh wait, it's great to want a bag of filth who leaves his kids without child support - good move, sounds more & more like Raider fans to me.

Even if Warwick

they will probably still lose...
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by Paul:
this is what NFL players and overall just celebrities in general should do. That is why I love John Cena. Thank you Stafford

Agree. I remember Warrick Dunn had a kick-a-s charity for single mothers to get them back on their feet. Other NFL players do similiar things.

Dunn did this to bang all the single mothers. He obviously got this idea from Ernie McCracken.

Originally posted by monsterzero789:

+1

And come Sunday Night Football the 49ers defense is going to make them EAD. Especially that little s**t Schwartz.

You know that Dbag schwartz has something dirty planned for the niners, he's going to tell suh to go for Alex's knee or something.
The guy does something really nice for the family and he gets ripped by some of you. Who cares if he has a huge deal. He didnt have to do what he did.

lol...
Share 49ersWebzone