LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

Lions ban Titus Young from OTAs for sucker-punching Louis Delmas

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Lions are becoming the new bengals.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/21/lions-ban-titus-young-from-otas-for-sucker-punching-louis-delmas/

The Detroit Lions developed a reputation last year as a team that had too many players who let their tempers get the best of them. Some things never change.

Lions receiver Titus Young was not allowed to participate in organized team activities today because he sucker punched Lions safety Louis Delmas last week, sources told Anwar Richardson of MLive.com.
Must've been hanging out with LeGarrette Blount lately
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

ironically.... that was after boise st vs oregon....
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Yeah i just remembered that too lulz
schwartz will blame harbaugh for this
Sooo Coooooooold in the D!

Yeah i just remembered that too lulz

Blount cannot be mentioned with gif......

like this

Blount also sucker punched a D-Lineman in training camp his rookie year. I think that may have been two sucker punches in less than a year for Blount.
Sucker-punching someone is b***h s**t! If you want to throw down with someone, square up with them like a man and at least let them see you coming. If you really got hands you won't need the element of surprise.

• flow
  • Veteran
Remember the Boise guy was talking s**t and his team suspended him too. If your gonna talk s**t you better be prepared to defend yourself, he didnt and he got nailed. Too bad for the Boise guy. You all can talk s**t behind your computer and dont have to worry about the hardrive nailing you. In the real world you talk s**t you gonna get nailed and that is just the way life is. If you dont like it dont talk s**t. Man that was a lot of s**t.
Can't stand guys like LeGarrette Blount. He reminds me of Ron Artest (No. I won't call him by his new name.) and I'm a Lakers fan. These guys are always cheap shoting people.
Originally posted by overthemiddle:
Remember the Boise guy was talking s**t and his team suspended him too. If your gonna talk s**t you better be prepared to defend yourself, he didnt and he got nailed. Too bad for the Boise guy. You all can talk s**t behind your computer and dont have to worry about the hardrive nailing you. In the real world you talk s**t you gonna get nailed and that is just the way life is. If you dont like it dont talk s**t. Man that was a lot of s**t.

so talking s**t in a sporting event should warrant sucker punches? LOL. what a clown. I haven't seen an Internet tough guy in here for a while. welp...here you are.

[lightenupfrancis.gif]
Originally posted by 76Razor:
Originally posted by overthemiddle:

so talking s**t in a sporting event should warrant sucker punches? LOL. what a clown. I haven't seen an Internet tough guy in here for a while. welp...here you are.

[lightenupfrancis.gif]

Although punching isn't good, the boise st. player just won and went up to him to celebrate in his face. If you're a competitor, you can understand how lame that move was. Punching him was bad but in the end, both guys learned a lesson.
Share 49ersWebzone