LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 328 users in the forums

Jason La Canfora leaving NFL Network for CBS

Shop 49ers game tickets
Why anyone watches CBS and ESPN is beyond me, they both report garbage and are usually so off base, you wonder how both networks haven't been cancelled. Here's to Casserly and Mayock taking over for the insider position
  • Garce
  • Veteran
f**k la conf**ka
Originally posted by susweel:
watching pre game shows is so 1990s, there really is not point in doing so. Now days the information has already been talked to death during the week on the various nfl shows and internet.

Exactly. I haven't watched a pregame show in years.
Same. I don't watch pregame shows because most of the stuff that I care about has already been debated on the zone.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:
Originally posted by susweel:
watching pre game shows is so 1990s, there really is not point in doing so. Now days the information has already been talked to death during the week on the various nfl shows and internet.

Exactly. I haven't watched a pregame show in years.

this

I get super annoyed with the pregame shows I just want the games. All the talk drives me crazy. I just try and keep myself busy until game time.

NFL network covers the hype all week
CBS focuses on the AFC while Fox has the NFC
ESPN is just bouncing around to the different on site reporters telling me what the weather is like mixed in with a bunch of commercials and an interview about what color cutoff sweatshirt Bill Belichick is wearing.
first Shefter than Canforna, who will be next?
screw him and Casserly. Casserly couldn't even draft the Redskins any good players with the Saints entire draft... La Canfora is just a bumbling cross eyed moron who has no insight what-so-ever
So CBS just made theri programme worst.
But wait it can be worse, I´m waiting for the news that Grant Cohn has become the new insider, now THAT would be terrible
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/21590145/super-bowl-xlvii-expert-picks-ravens-vs-49ers

Jason La Canfora: Ravens, 24-21.

I can't pick against the Ravens at this point. They have the more experienced quarterback, are a bit more playoff tested, have gotten healthy at the right time and just plain seem to have that team of destiny thing going on.

Ray Lewis will play his last game ever in a Super Bowl. Ed Reed returns to his boyhood home for his first Super Bowl in what could be his last game as a Raven. I say they find a way to win.

• titan
  • Veteran
I can't stand his face and I can't definitely stand when he tries to change his voice tone when reporting. Thank goodness he is going to CBS. I haven't watched that ammoying crew in 12 years.

Originally posted by zillabeast:
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/21590145/super-bowl-xlvii-expert-picks-ravens-vs-49ers

I can't pick against the Ravens at this point. They have the more experienced quarterback, are a bit more playoff tested, have gotten healthy at the right time and just plain seem to have that team of destiny thing going on.

Ray Lewis will play his last game ever in a Super Bowl. Ed Reed returns to his boyhood home for his first Super Bowl in what could be his last game as a Raven. I say they find a way to win.

He is also a Ravens fan. f**k him
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by zillabeast:

He is also a Ravens fan. f**k him

He picked the Ravens which means we'll probably win. Dude isn't right about anything these days
Eh....he ain't that good
Never watch CBS pre-game, post game.

Fox, NFL, ESPN.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
so happy he's not on NFLN anymore I dont have to see his stupid face.
Share 49ersWebzone