There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

ESPN post-Draft Power Rankings...

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
They are sitting at #5. It's not that bad. I don't care. It will be decided on the field. A lot of people think we were a 1 year fluke and a lot of people also expect Alex to play bad. IMO they are wrong on both counts. 1) We always had talent. We just had NoWin and SingleBrainCell. Now we have a real NFL HC. Therefore we are not a 1 year wonder. 2) Alex although not great by any stretch was never as bad as made out to be IMO. He was in a horrific situation. See above 2 idiot HC's and 7 coordinators in 7 years. Now he has the same HC (one he loves, trusts and responded to), OC, system for the first time 2 years in a row. Absolutely no way he is worse. IMO he is better this year. And he was already better last year than what we have seen.

+ new weapons
http://walterfootball.com/nflpowerrankings.php

Apparently we aren't gonna win the west, but are listed above all others nfc west teams, and are below Carolina, KC, Buffalo, Chicago.

I tell you these walterfootball guys are morons.

In his 2013 mock, he has Minnesota 1st overall going Matt Barkley, they aren't gonna change ways and choose a QB, after spending the 12th pick in 2011, and on top of that, his entire contract is guaranteed.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
http://walterfootball.com/nflpowerrankings.php

Apparently we aren't gonna win the west, but are listed above all others nfc west teams, and are below Carolina, KC, Buffalo, Chicago.

I tell you these walterfootball guys are morons.

In his 2013 mock, he has Minnesota 1st overall going Matt Barkley, they aren't gonna change ways and choose a QB, after spending the 12th pick in 2011, and on top of that, his entire contract is guaranteed.

how stupid is that...he says we don't win the West yet has every other team below us in the rankings. 14th overall as well. Talk about dis-respect.
lol so the 9-7 Giants are number 1, but the 13-3 49ers who gained more in the offseason than the Giants, are number 5?
Originally posted by Niners99:
lol so the 9-7 Giants are number 1, but the 13-3 49ers who gained more in the offseason than the Giants, are number 5?

I'm ok with that just because usually you have to give the reigning champs the #1 slot by default.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
http://walterfootball.com/nflpowerrankings.php

Apparently we aren't gonna win the west, but are listed above all others nfc west teams, and are below Carolina, KC, Buffalo, Chicago.

I tell you these walterfootball guys are morons.

In his 2013 mock, he has Minnesota 1st overall going Matt Barkley, they aren't gonna change ways and choose a QB, after spending the 12th pick in 2011, and on top of that, his entire contract is guaranteed.

LOL the Panthers are ahead of us on that. Priceless.
Let the haters hate. We all know ESPN is as credible as the National Enquirer. Once again we have to shock the world and win a Super Bowl... That is the only way we can gain any respect.
http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2012/05/inside-the-49ers/2012-nfl-power-rankings/

Pete Prisco's Power Rankings have us at #6

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/18989735/power-rankings-while-peyton-wins-offseason-elis-giants-still-the-favorite
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Pete Prisco's Power Rankings have us at #6

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/18989735/power-rankings-while-peyton-wins-offseason-elis-giants-still-the-favorite


Add Prisco to my sh*t list!!
lol @ people caring what ESPN thinks. They are a bunch of morons like dodger fans. They don't know more about sports than you and I.
Here's another one from NFL.com

#4 behind the Packers, Pats, and Giants.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d828f8ae7/article/ravens-saints-must-overcome-adversity-dont-sleep-on-bengals?module=HP11_cp
LOL @ this power ranking

49ers #14 and the Bills are ahead of us...

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Here's another one from NFL.com

#4 behind the Packers, Pats, and Giants.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d828f8ae7/article/ravens-saints-must-overcome-adversity-dont-sleep-on-bengals?module=HP11_cp

The best thing I took out of those power rankings was while the 9ers sit at #4, the next best NFC West team sits at #19.