LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 216 users in the forums

How will Case Keenum fair in the NFL?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Pretty basic question, I saw & was surprised that he wasn't drafted. Felt he should have been and has some pro potential, but he did make a good move & sign as an udfa with the Texans. I feel Keenum has a chance to be the #2 qb there fairly soon & you just never know with Schaub's health these days. Big fan of Keenum & have hope, or am I just reliving Colt Brennan all over again?

Originally posted by Paul:
Pretty basic question, I saw & was surprised that he wasn't drafted. Felt he should have been and has some pro potential, but he did make a good move & sign as an udfa with the Texans. I feel Keenum has a chance to be the #2 qb there fairly soon & you just never know with Schaub's health these days. Big fan of Keenum & have hope, or am I just reliving Colt Brennan all over again?

System QB will be another in the list of University of Houston. QB failures. Like Andre Ware and David Klinger
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:

System QB will be another in the list of University of Houston. QB failures. Like Andre Ware and David Klinger

And Kevin Kolb.
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:

And Kevin Kolb.

When Kolb is the top of a QB list you know its bad.
This guy went to my high school Wylie Bulldogs represent lol
Will be bagging groceries in 2 years
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

lol
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

Ah the Kurt Warner route. Lol
University of Houston and Texas Tech qbs and June Jones' qbs are all the same. Amazing in college, Failures in the NFL
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jprchrds:
University of Houston and Texas Tech qbs and June Jones' qbs are all the same. Amazing in college, Failures in the NFL

well Graham Harrell is still on a NFL roster at this point...

Share 49ersWebzone