LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 337 users in the forums

Top 100 Players of 2012

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
With joe Thomas so low, staley isn't going to be on it.

Agreed.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sfout:
Bowman coming in at #85! Gotta love having 2 of the best ILBs in the league!

Love it!
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Agreed.

Not sure. LIke the guys said on the "reaction" show after the count down, " its more a function of being on a crap team." You gotta remember, most the nation saw Staley go against Giants D line in the NFC Championship and more than hold his own. I dont think he's better, but its all about being on a winning team...imo.
1) Willis
2) Vernon
3) J. Smith
4) Aldon
5) Goldson
6) Bowman
7) Moss/Gore
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Agreed.

Not sure. LIke the guys said on the "reaction" show after the count down, " its more a function of being on a crap team." You gotta remember, most the nation saw Staley go against Giants D line in the NFC Championship and more than hold his own. I dont think he's better, but its all about being on a winning team...imo.

This. I cant think of any LT I would take over Joe Thomas but the fact that we are now a superbowl contender we'll get more media attention. We'll even be getting probowl picks over other players that "should" have made it. Just like last year Urlacher had no business in probowl, but he got in on name.
Originally posted by JayP80Geno:
Willis
Bowman
J. Smith
Gore
Staley
Roger
Goldson

No Vernon Davis????

Replace him with Goldson or Staley.

One of them ain't gonna make it.

I think Rogers is out because of his age. As well as Rogers played, Goldson delivered the hits that make WRs/RBs wake up screaming. Did they have the same number of picks too? I give the nod to the younger guy.

Yeah they had the same number of picks, but i don't think age matters if London Fletcher made the list.
OH WOW! Excuse me for this, it's late here on the east coast. Swap out Staley for VD.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Justin and Willis top 10 easy but wont happen. Also Vernon based of his postseason play deserves top 40 and same with Carlos
Willis top 5
J Smith 10-15(still gets hated on)
VD 30s
Alex Smith 60s
Aldon Smith 70s
Goldson 70s
Bowman 85(duh)

I think a lot of them will judge rogers off the giants game. Frank won't get in for the same reason.
Originally posted by 49Perspectives:
1) Willis
2) Vernon
3) J. Smith
4) Aldon
5) Goldson
6) Bowman
7) Moss/Gore

LOL @ Moss
1, Justin Smith
2. Patrick Willis
3. Vernon Davis
4. NaVarro Bowman
5. Frank Gore
6. Mike Iupati
7. Carlos Rogers

Patrick Willis -Top 10
Justin Smith - Top 15
Vernon Davis - Top 40
Carlos Rogers - Top 70
Frank Gore- Top 75
Aldon Smith - Top 80
NaVarro Bowman - 85th
Willis
Justin smith
V. Davis
Staley
Aldon smith
Dashon goldson
Bowman
Both Warren and Buckey said they think Willis should be in the top 10 this year and he is the best LB in the game. I'm looking forward to seeing Willis in this D for a second year.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Profootball focus's list is a lot better, and they just finished the top 10 today: http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/05/03/pff-top-101-of-2011-the-top-10/

It's based off actual analysis instead of just polling the players. Justin Smith rated #2 behind Aaron Rodgers, and Willis/Bowman in the top 20.
[ Edited by Disp on May 3, 2012 at 11:14 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Bowman getting some love.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/09000d5d828d4a47
Share 49ersWebzone