LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 285 users in the forums

Top 100 Players of 2012

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
I don't think Gore is a top 30 player...but again, these are the same players who voted Tim Tebow on......

Take a look at the statistics of the top 5 rushers in the NFL and compare them to Frank Gore. He had 11 20+ yard runs which is more than Arian Foster, Ray Rice and MJD. He averaged 4.3 yards per carry in the regular season and 5.6 yards per carry in the playoffs and was the NFLs 6th leading rusher on a team that run more than they did throw. He saw as many 8 man fronts during his 5 game, 125+ yard streak as he ever did in years past. On a team with a legitimate passing attack like hopefully we should have next year it should allow people to see what he can truly do. To bad Harbaugh didn't arrive in 2006, if he did I have no doubt Frank Gore would have been hovering at about 1400 rushing yards for his per season average up to this point

yeah seriously..Gore is a BEAST.

And judging by the comercials for NFL Top 100, looks like this weeks episode has MJD, Frank Gore and LeSean McCoy!
What a douche, Sapp doesn't have Justin Smith among his top 5 DL, and not in top 100, what a idiot. Says did he have a double digit sack year. Not all about sacks there idiot. He is a monster on the DL.

I don't understand the list, McFadden? Peyton(well ok since it's Peyton), and possibly Mario Williams, who all were hurt for quite some time.
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by ghostrider:
Aldon will have his vengeance, oh yes, he will have vengeance. Woe to him who stands in the way.

I just found my new desktop pick....Thanks.....

thought i was the only one to notice that.....
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
What a douche, Sapp doesn't have Justin Smith among his top 5 DL, and not in top 100, what a idiot. Says did he have a double digit sack year. Not all about sacks there idiot. He is a monster on the DL.

I don't understand the list, McFadden? Peyton(well ok since it's Peyton), and possibly Mario Williams, who all were hurt for quite some time.

wtf!??! really?? link me!

Lulz, who cares what that f*cker thinks?
[ Edited by niners4lyfe on Jun 12, 2012 at 11:05 PM ]
Originally posted by denali22:

wtf!??! really?? link me!

Was on NFL Total Access tonight, said there are only 5 DL left on Top 100 countdown. He had Mario, Peppers, JPP, Ngata and J.Allen, while Heath Evans had those 5 minus Mario, plus Justin Smith, and Sapp said "what", he have a double digit sack season?. It's idiots like Sapp that make NFLN look bad now. Was great when Schefter was there, now it's crap, just as bad as ESPN.

The only guys I like to hear are FOX crew on sundays. Good stuff from them, even Strahan is decent.

Lulz, who cares what that f*ggot thinks?

Yeah, theres a classy comment! Way to go. Nothing quite as sophisticated as dropping the F bomb. And in San Fran no less.
Was on NFL Total Access tonight, said there are only 5 DL left on Top 100 countdown. He had Mario, Peppers, JPP, Ngata and J.Allen, while Heath Evans had those 5 minus Mario, plus Justin Smith, and Sapp said "what", he have a double digit sack season?. It's idiots like Sapp that make NFLN look bad now. Was great when Schefter was there, now it's crap, just as bad as ESPN.

The only guys I like to hear are FOX crew on sundays. Good stuff from them, even Strahan is decent.

The highlighted players did not have double digit sacks last year.
Originally posted by belabartok:

Yeah, theres a classy comment! Way to go. Nothing quite as sophisticated as dropping the F bomb. And in San Fran no less.

The website isn't located in SF lol
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by belabartok:

The website isn't located in SF lol

lulz this, lulz.

Fa real doe, I should not have used that word.

This list is retarded. Justin Smith is a Top 5, definitely Top 10 player in the NFL. He's the best defensive lineman in football, period.

He, of course, will never get the credit he deserves because he's "not a double digit sack" guy. Guys who play ONE way only (Allen, Babin, etc.) all are constantly ranked higher.

I think if you asked any lineman in the NFL who the toughest guy to block was, they'd say Justin Smith.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
This list is retarded. Justin Smith is a Top 5, definitely Top 10 player in the NFL. He's the best defensive lineman in football, period.

He, of course, will never get the credit he deserves because he's "not a double digit sack" guy. Guys who play ONE way only (Allen, Babin, etc.) all are constantly ranked higher.

I think if you asked any lineman in the NFL who the toughest guy to block was, they'd say Justin Smith.

I'm pretty sure Justin Smith is going to be in the top 15, ahead of all defensive linemen accept Allen, Ware and possibly Peppers. Thats pretty good company for the cowboy
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 13, 2012 at 12:11 PM ]

I'm pretty sure Justin Smith is going to be in the top 15, ahead of all defensive linemen accept Allen, Ware and possibly Peppers. Thats pretty good company for the cowboy

I'd rather have Smith over all those guys.

I think everyone here would rather have Justin Smith but Allen, Peppers and Ware are all truly elite players in their own right.

I think everyone here would rather have Justin Smith but Allen, Peppers and Ware are all truly elite players in their own right.

I think objectively he's the best defensive lineman in the NFL. Obviously I'm biased, but I'd rather have a guy that could play the pass and the run equally dominantly.
Share 49ersWebzone