There are 209 users in the forums

Browns trade up

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Gave up 3 picks to move up one spot to take a RB. Holmgren running that franchise into the ground.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
If that's their guy, why not? Seems they knew someone was going to jump them and take Richardson.
I agree super retarded.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
I agree super retarded.

this
And here I thought Holmgren would make a good GM
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
I agree super retarded.

this

This +1
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
I agree super retarded.

this

This +1

How so? Many believe that Richardson is a future All-Pro. The last running back as hyped as he is was Adrian Peterson. They didn't give up that high of picks to move up. If they didn't move up, someone else would have jumped in front of them and snatched them up. By trading two low round picks, they protect their pick and make sure they get the man they wanted.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Gave up a bunch if picks for a RB and then took a 28 year old QB in the first round. Holmgren sucks as a gm.

Browns gonna Brown, lol
Originally posted by susweel:
Gave up a bunch if picks for a RB and then took a 28 year old QB in the first round. Holmgren sucks as a gm.

Browns gonna Brown, lol

that's racist.

Fa real, doe. They took a quarterback who was probably inferior than McCoy coming out of college and is much older. I think he's older than Alex Smith. They should have used that pick on offense to help out McCoy rather than replacing him with an inferior prospect.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

I did too... I mean they are doing alright... added a lot of defensive talent and now have Little and Richardson on offense. I just think he is worn out... he had a good run with the 49ers, GB and then Seattle. He's been coaching since 71... in the NFL since 86... he's 63... seems like it's almost time to hang it up.

Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

I did too... I mean they are doing alright... added a lot of defensive talent and now have Little and Richardson on offense. I just think he is worn out... he had a good run with the 49ers, GB and then Seattle. He's been coaching since 71... in the NFL since 86... he's 63... seems like it's almost time to hang it up.
he is not the GM...team President
Originally posted by jreff22:
he is not the GM...team President

Either way.... he's probably calling a lot of the shots and my opinion still stands.
I'm ok with the Richardson pick.sometimes you have to make sure you get you man ... I don't understand the wheeden move.. should have gotten David de Castro to help out you newly aquired rb and colt
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Weeden will have Dalton like success in his first year. Book it.
yea Holgrem and Heckard(i think that's their gm) are tripping hard. That trade up was totally pointless. They just threw picks down the drain. I mean I like Weeden but they naming the guy a starter and he never took a snap under center til the Senior bowl isn't smart.
Share 49ersWebzone