LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 242 users in the forums

No more Pro Bowl??

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Should be more like the Quarterback Challenge, with competitions based on accuracy, speed, etc. Hell, I'd even prefer to watch how many burgers an offensive lineman can put away in 5 minutes.

DOOD, THAT'S A GOOD IDEA!!!! A food eating competition for fat linemen.
Bring back Rock n Jock
Move it back to the week after the Super Bowl. Give a substantially bigger bonus to the winning side.

It'll never be great, but it's gotten worse since it was moved to the week before the Super Bowl.
i want the QB competition back.
The last time I watched a Pro Bowl was when Jerry Rice played in one ....but the games are boring and there is no real competition, it's just a light scrimmage, and not a very entertaining one at that ....no biggie
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Cancel it and replace it with the lingerie bowl
Aaron Rodgers screwed it up. He walked to playaction handoff. The whole stadium started booing.
i say they have all the pro bowl players doing dumb stuff like they used to back in they day. little obstacle courses, jet ski races, drills with a fun/funny twist.
something to where we could get to know the players personalities (outside of the internet) would be fun.
Just have all probowl selections do a skills competition in a foreign country like Europe or Japan or something to promote the game. Let those countries see how big and fast these guys are and how they look like without pads.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Just have all probowl selections do a skills competition in a foreign country like Europe or Japan or something to promote the game. Let those countries see how big and fast these guys are and how they look like without pads.

or how about a foreign country like Asia or South America or Africa

Rock N' Jock Football 2013
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Yup the players were lame, everyone was booing them. I don't blame Goodell, I'd probably do the same thing.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I can't see it happening.. they still make money, people still watch it... why would they do that?
Originally posted by TX9R:
Haven't watched since the 90s when it was basically the Niners vs the AFC.

This
Good the last couple of years they have suck anyway....
Share 49ersWebzone